+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

luizesc

Mar 12, 2024
Hi folks!
I completed my P2 on April 22nd, Is anyone still waiting for eCoPR for MORE than 2 weeks?
Well, well, well.
Looks like posting on this thread does help with getting eCoPR moving, I got it TODAY!

My full timeline is up-to-date in my signature.

I hope you all get yours ASAP!

Now comes the wait for the PR Cards

Reactions: billu22

billu22

May 7, 2024
Well, well, well.
Looks like posting on this thread does help with getting eCoPR moving, I got it TODAY!

My full timeline is up-to-date in my signature.

I hope you all get yours ASAP!

Now comes the wait for the PR Cards
Congratulations.. I got P2 on 29th April and I was thinking that I'll get eCOPR today. BUT NO LUCK. I hope I get it soon.

sthakurt

May 8, 2024
P1 April 19
P2 April 23

We are a family of 4, got P1 email for all 4. For P2, we again got 4 emails but I got two emails for my younger son but none for my wife. Even in the portal, I can see four members listed but my younger kid's name is listed twice in the portal while my wife's details are missing. I replied to the same email highlighting the issue but haven't heard back from them. I also called the helpdesk # but they said that emailing is the only option.

Anyone faced similar issue? Any pointers will be helpful.

VO Etobicoke

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
Got my eCOPR today.

VO: Montreal
P1: April 9
P2: May 1
eCOPR: May 8

Good luck to everyone else who's expecting theirs. It's a matter of a lot of patience. Cheers!

Harleen2306

Apr 18, 2024
Hello all..we got passport submission mail when my husband,who is a primary applicant was in india but me and my son(dependents )were in canada.His passport got stamped and he landed on 27 april. We got a msg regarding current address confirmation of myself ,my husband and my son on 25 april and nothing after that.Was it a bypass for portal1 ?does this means we will get portal 2 now?Me and my son are going to india on 13 may,can we travel to canada back if we receive portal 1 in india to start our virtual landing ?We have valid visitor visas.

Vincognito

Feb 23, 2024
Replied to P1 email on April 22
Confirmed P2 portal on April 24
Still waiting for eCOPR (2 weeks and counting )
P1 email indicates Etobicoke VO