+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

jastindxa

Apr 26, 2024
Hello all, I have a question, Does receiving P2 and also seeing COPR document number on Tracker means that your application is approved?

Has all the checks been done at this stage already?
Nope, you they will create ecopr and will swnd a email i guess

From there we can download the document

Johnyvegga

May 1, 2024
1. Received the info ask mail on march 18 but so it just in april 12 and replied the same day still nothing… when you receive the first mail do they sand some confrontation mail?
2. Not to receive in the 7 days they ask can be a problem?

jastindxa

Apr 26, 2024
1. Received the info ask mail on march 18 but so it just in april 12 and replied the same day still nothing… when you receive the first mail do they sand some confrontation mail?
2. Not to receive in the 7 days they ask can be a problem?
Your question is not clear brother..?

Johnyvegga

May 1, 2024
Your question is not clear brother..?
1. After you received the info mail, do they sand som confirmation mail that they received the information? Or just wait until they sand the mail that says to enter the pr portal to approve you in canada and upload fotos…
2. I replied the mail not in 7 day as they ask, i just so it after 3 weeks could it be a problem? That I replied after 3 weeks.

0KohopW427

Apr 18, 2024
hello guys I am inland applicant CEC, I have got the COPR number starting with T on the tracker and it's expire date April 08, 2025 but till today I haven't received my portal 2 email. Portal 1 email was received from Montreal VO on April 09 , 2024. Is it normal to get the COPR number updated on the tracker before receiving the portal 2 email and is there any flaw that I should be aware of?
Should I use KAI method to receive p2 or just wait?
Please Reply,

jastindxa

Apr 26, 2024
hello guys I am inland applicant CEC, I have got the COPR number starting with T on the tracker and it's expire date April 08, 2025 but till today I haven't received my portal 2 email. Portal 1 email was received from Montreal VO on April 09 , 2024. Is it normal to get the COPR number updated on the tracker before receiving the portal 2 email and is there any flaw that I should be aware of?
Should I use KAI method to receive p2 or just wait?
Please Reply,

My copr number created 4 m9nths before even getting my p1

Thats just a document number

Dont confuse everything

Wait maximum 1 month and fews days, if not call them and tell you didnt receive p2

They will put a note and do something