Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Yay! I Just now received the P2 emails, the primary email contains the credential information and all separate dependent emails.

P1 was Mar 28. P2 received 23rd April

AnxiousWait

Apr 10, 2024
I mean I don't have a login, and temporary password in it. Should I create it on my own?
This was what my P2 said

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To complete the above you will be asked to:

• Sign in with your existing details to the PR Portal;
  • Confirm that you are currently residing in Canada;
  • Provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card;
  • Upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card.
You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you’re in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo

Once you submit your information, it will be reviewed by IRCC.

• An IRCC case worker will send you a message if further information is required; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
  • When your information is approved by IRCC, your PR card will be printed and mailed to you.
For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, consult our website.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: kkincanada

EugeneF

Apr 17, 2024
This was what my P2 said

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To complete the above you will be asked to:

• Sign in with your existing details to the PR Portal;
  • Confirm that you are currently residing in Canada;
  • Provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card;
  • Upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card.
You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you’re in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo

Once you submit your information, it will be reviewed by IRCC.

• An IRCC case worker will send you a message if further information is required; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
  • When your information is approved by IRCC, your PR card will be printed and mailed to you.
For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, consult our website.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
The same that I have, what did you use for password?

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
The same that I have, what did you use for password?
Password is sent to the Primary Applicant. If the email used is the same, you would have received separate emails for all people in the applications. Please note that the Dependent emails will not have the password.