+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Hi All.. I am inland and my dependants are outlander. They reecived the RFV on march 6th. Hence, submitted their passport. Now, They got their passport back with the stamp.. also receved COPR letter.. But I haven't received the eCOPR over email.. pretty confused. Let me wait for a day..
My dependant is also outlander. I am here inland . P1 was on 21 march . still waiting for P2. When my husband contacted to the visa office there , they said main applicant have to be completed first and they will do their process after I complete here. That is great that your dependents got it already. For us inland and outlander didn't get anything since p1 replied

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
anyone who wants to add portal 1 just leave a comment on the sheet with you username and ecopr expiry. and portal dates
I want to add to the sheet for my p1 replied date but where can I find the ecopr expiry date ? T-Thu PNP P1 replied on 22 March .

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
I want to add to the sheet for my p1 replied date but where can I find the ecopr expiry date ? T-Thu PNP P1 replied on 22 March .
If you have access to the application tracker (not the PR portal) then you should hopefully have a document number and expiry date in there under "Summary of document status". This is assuming the same tracker as I have access to. I was not PNP so it may be different.

Reactions: T-Thu

0KohopW427

Apr 18, 2024
Hi, Can IRCC agent told you about PR application status? Here in some comments seen if you received P1 then your application Approved. Is it correct?

I am in same situation I have no copr details visible on tracker and I got P1. I asked same question here but no one replied. I called IRCC and agent said there is nothing to worry about. They can see the copr number and usually anyone who has the copr number visible it’s not the correct number it’s the office who puts the number while they are working on the file.

0KohopW427

Apr 18, 2024
Hi Guys, I received P1 email from Montreal VO on 9th April replied same day. Waiting for P2. IN TRACKER ~ biometric & Medical showing completed but background in progress & Eligibility not started. No COPR expiry date ( COPR details not mentioned). Medical IME documents expiry date 06/11/2023. IN GC KEY~ Latest update shows Medical passed update 05/04/2024 & final decision shows April 04, 2024 your application is in progress. we will send you message once the final decision has been made.
Can I know which stage of my PR application?
When should I receive P2 email?
Is it normal my in tracker No COPR details mentioned( No COPR expiry date) & GC KEY final decision shows April 04, 2024 your application in progress. we will send you message once the final decision has been made ?
Is anyone in same situation? Tried calling them but no agent was available. Please Guys answer my question.

0KohopW427

Apr 18, 2024
VO Montreal (CEC-inland, single applicant)
AOR: 8 December 23’
P1: 5 April 24’
Waiting for P2.
The weird part is that inspite of receiving P1 and having final decision shown in gckey, my tracker does not show any Copr number generated. Is anyone else in the same situation?
Hi any update COPR details in tracker? Do you receive p2? I am in the same situation.

player8055

Apr 18, 2024
Hello everyone,

I got my PNP from PEI under critical worker stream and my profile is non express.

My file is in Winnipeg VO.

I got my AOR on December 12, 2023.

I got my ADR on January 19, 2024.

I got my pre-arrival letter on January 20, 2024.

Since then, I haven't received any updates. Can you please help me know when to expect the next update or portal?

rahisp81

Apr 11, 2024
Hello everyone,

I got my PNP from PEI under critical worker stream and my profile is non express.

My file is in Winnipeg VO.

I got my AOR on December 12, 2023.

I got my ADR on January 19, 2024.

I got my pre-arrival letter on January 20, 2024.

Since then, I haven't received any updates. Can you please help me know when to expect the next update or portal?
I got biometrics request with pre arrival letter and after exact 2 months they sent me a medical request and once medical is updated you should be expecting your P1 email within 2-3 weeks if the background check & eligibility is completed. You can create account to track you application here to see the status: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Sep 9, 2023
My dependant is also outlander. I am here inland . P1 was on 21 march . still waiting for P2. When my husband contacted to the visa office there , they said main applicant have to be completed first and they will do their process after I complete here. That is great that your dependents got it already. For us inland and outlander didn't get anything since p1 replied
You will get it.. the process is Same.. may be I have received the email bit late. without the primary applicant they cant release the COPR for the dependants.. may Be I should hv got the email before 2 days. It was a stress. I can understand sissy.. dont worry.. things will be in your favour..

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Hey everybody!

We ( @Carrot__ @chrispybox and I) have been working on a spreadsheet and process that is easier to maintain and will allow the users to update their information using a google form! We already moved everyone’s data over for you. Don’t worry we are not abandoning you, but we also wanted to have a sheet that is a little easier to manage for the long term. The link to the new sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Aib4r1CghGfGG_63_PXL0mzv3skIhGieLbPYYIekUQ/edit#gid=451563332. Now you can edit your information as it comes in by clicking on the link by your row and updating the linked form!

Please check out the README document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ctfExiRhzSaPJAqFnuHvmFJ7EpFrzlkrwaULXJDa3I/edit#heading=h.6q9nbah77r4d) which has information on how to use the form and some FAQs. We are counting on you to make sure you update your information accurately as soon as it comes in! This is really a community effort, and you are part of our team in helping us maintain this spreadsheer and give us all a little more insight into a very stressful and opaque process!

Because we will be be on the forum less carrot made an Instagram account you can use to message them if you have questions https://www.instagram.com/carrot.pr?igsh=MW82Z3ZnZzZ4MDA0ZQ==

Thanks @chrispybox (who put in a lot of great work to make sure this new sheet works) and @Carrot__ for being lovely pals and collaborators in this effort.

Last edited: