+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ryjack

Apr 11, 2024
So good news I got my p2 today! Bad news I told them I was leaving for a business trip on Friday for a week and now I dont know what to do... it says I only have 7days to create my portal profile but I am out of canada from the 19th-26th. Worried I am going to get stuck!

• Love
Reactions: 8343fries

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
So good news I got my p2 today! Bad news I told them I was leaving for a business trip on Friday for a week and now I dont know what to do... it says I only have 7days to create my portal profile but I am out of canada from the 19th-26th. Worried I am going to get stuck!
This is not expert advice BUT creating the portal is not the same as signing the declaration you are in Canada.

I think you should be fine logging in and then waiting to sign "I am in Canada" until you get back from your trip :)

rahisp81

Apr 11, 2024
Congrats to 8384Fries and Carrot...quite happy for you both!

Please is there a relationship between Medical passed and eCOPR expiry? I am still waiting for P2 so clutching at straws...
Yes apparently the COPR expiry date will be the same as medical expiry. So exactly 1 year once your medical is updated.

Reactions: MartijnGrey

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Congrats to 8384Fries and Carrot...quite happy for you both!

Please is there a relationship between Medical passed and eCOPR expiry? I am still waiting for P2 so clutching at straws...
Usually the copr expiry is either when you took the medical or when IRCC marked it as passed. MY expiry was Feb 4 and I passed my medical Feb 6. If you really want to know the actual date I would call them!

MartijnGrey

Apr 10, 2024
Yes apparently the COPR expiry date will be the same as medical expiry. So exactly 1 year once your medical is updated.
Thanks.

My details:

P1 Received - February 27
Still waiting for P2
Travelled out of the country and communicated return on April 12 2024
COPR expiry (based on date medical passed) - Feb 25 2025

Kindly add me to the spreadsheet

Reactions: Carrot__