PR confirmation portal timelines

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
To everyone who got their P2 or is waiting for it,
Do we need to reply to the P1 email or we can send a separate email with not the same subject line we got in the P1 email?

In my case, the attorney has filed my application, so I didn't receive it directly and he just shared the notices and steps to respond to P1 at IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I sent all my details but the subject line is different, though I mentioned my application number in that.

So, I was wondering if that is why it is getting delayed.
P1: April 5 (VO: Montreal)

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
To everyone who got their P2 or is waiting for it,
Do we need to reply to the P1 email or we can send a separate email with not the same subject line we got in the P1 email?

In my case, the attorney has filed my application, so I didn't receive it directly and he just shared the notices and steps to respond to P1 at IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I sent all my details but the subject line is different, though I mentioned my application number in that.

So, I was wondering if that is why it is getting delayed.
P1: April 5 (VO: Montreal)
Don't worry, mine is the same Agent case, the agent forwarded the P1 email, I then replied the same email keeping everything else same with required template info for self + dependents. received P1 and replied same day on Mar 28, waiting for p2 since then.

Reactions: soul_seeker

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Anyone who didn’t get the P1 email forwarded by representative and sent a separate P1 email got P2?
I see mostly ppl reply to the forwarded P1 email, have I screwed this up?
I already asked my representative to forward it now, but i realized this after 11 days of sending P1 email response..don’t know why he didn’t do it and just sent me the pdfs and email id of the VO to respond to.

rajpatel.07

Mar 15, 2024
After receiving ecopr, why in PR portal, it still shows ‘In Review with IRCC’ in the address and photo section, any one have any idea?

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hey y'all! My PR card has just arrived from CPC Sydney (not from Montreal). I can't believe it's all over now, lol. After years of filing various applications, following the Express Entry draws and many sleepless nights while waiting for a decision from IRCC, I'll finally get to fully enjoy life here, hahaha. Below is my complete timeline:

CEC inland
AOR: September 25, 2023
Final Decision: February 1, 2024 (Ottawa)
P1: February 5, 2024 (Montreal)
P2: February 26, 2024
e-COPR: April 5, 2024 (Montreal; expiration date: January 8, 2025)
PR card: April 16, 2024 (Sydney)

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited: