+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Apr 1, 2024
If I'm still waiting for P2 should I try to login to the permanent residence portal or will it mess something up? (I created the account when first starting the PR process)

I replied to P1 on March 20th (Montreal bureau) anyone with similar dates still waiting?

queenring17

Feb 8, 2024
Hey, guys. I linked my pr card application to my account, and see that application status is “submitted”. How long time it takes after submission to the first update ? Thank you. I hope it will be shorter period, than awaiting for copr.

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hey, guys. I linked my pr card application to my account, and see that application status is “submitted”. How long time it takes after submission to the first update ? Thank you. I hope it will be shorter period, than awaiting for copr.
It was exactly two business days for me; I got my e-CoPR on April 5, and then the first GU with a final decision on my PR card application was on April 9. On April 10, I got another update saying my PR card was mailed to me.

Reactions: queenring17

queenring17

Feb 8, 2024
It was exactly two business days for me; I got my e-CoPR on April 5, and then the first GU with a final decision on my PR application was on April 9. On April 10, I got another update saying my PR card was mailed to me.
Wow! That’s fast! Hope you will get your card soon !

Reactions: peter92

Deep2203

Apr 14, 2024
Hi
Can anybody tell me that when i can expect to receive my COPR?

File submit- 23 Sept
AOR - 15 jan
Pre arrivals - 24 jan
Portal 1 - 4 march
Portal 2 - 8 march

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
If I'm still waiting for P2 should I try to login to the permanent residence portal or will it mess something up? (I created the account when first starting the PR process)

I replied to P1 on March 20th (Montreal bureau) anyone with similar dates still waiting?
I have same situation like you . I replied P1 on March 22 and sell waiting for p2 . Some people got it within 2 weeks . and me still waiting it has been more than 3 weeks .