+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Zohreh1979

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !
could you share your timeline?

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
It should be in the portal where u submitted your photo and address or lets wait for someone who just received ecopr to help u with this. What was your timeline portal 2, VO, ecopr expiry?
Yeah, checked on this portal but nothing. Everything is till written "submited to IRCC"
My timeline is :
First email : March 04
Second email : March 10 (upload photo and confirm address on same day)
eCoPR: I have not receveived a PDF but see a change with approval on my IRCC gc key account, received it today 10/04/24, expiry is on 2025/01/19

exhaustedotter

Apr 3, 2024
when the officer updates the medical it is updated on gc key and the ecopr expiry date is same just + 1 year. so if my medical was updated 6 feb 2024, my ecopr expiry will be 6 feb 2025. or close (5 feb, 7 feb)
Okay I understand... the updated date on mine is February 27th, 2024. I'll add another message when I get the ecopr, which seems like it's gonna take a while then. Thanks! :)

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Whenever i try to create account , this message is displayed :
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form.

This msg comes.
Im unable to track my copr expiry.
Please help how can i access it ?
I think this is the message that pops up when you have a representative. I get the same message. Your application is probably already linked to your representatives portal

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !
Were you able to find your e-CoPR? It's in the portal—when you click View, it should be right at the bottom of the page, just below your photo.

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
I already got the first GU on my PR card application today. Hopefully this process goes way faster than the e-CoPR, lol.
Woohoo, I got the following update in my GCKey today: ''We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.'' This was extremely fast; only three business days since I received my e-CoPR. Way to go, IRCC!