+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

NiruT

Jul 26, 2023
Hi I got my p2 today from Etobicoke VO, but they weren’t included my spouse details in the declaration. My spouse is out of the Canada at the moment. Not sure it could be the reason? Does Anyone had similar experience?

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
where did you write them? webform? I've been sending them webforms too but no response. I also called but they only told me to wait. It's been 2 months now still no PR card. The normal processing time went up to 46 days.
Yeah I raised webforms. I got a reply almost 10 days after raising the web form.
Patiently waiting. I have already crossed 2 months at this point.

Reactions: Jin25

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

I can not link my pr application bcz I have a lawyer
So I was tracking my application
And over there it Says inprogress and then 4 march 2024 "decision made " till now no update what's the next part can any one help so where I am standing if you could do comprisen with your file

Dec 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

I can not link my pr application bcz I have a lawyer
So I was tracking my application
And over there it Says inprogress and then 4 march 2024 "decision made " till now no update what's the next part can any one help so where I am standing if you could do comprisen with your file
Call IRCC ASAP. Same thing happened with my application. I called IRCC and the representative said that IRCC had already sent me Portal 1 one month ago. However, I never received it cause of their technical glitches until the representative requested a resend to the officer.