CEC EE-Inland
AOR - 29 Oct 2023
FD - 12 Feb 2024 (GCKey)
COPR Details in Tracker - 12 Feb 2024
Portal 1 - 04 March 2024 - (Montreal)
Portal 2 - 06 March 2024
eCoPR - 15 March 2024 - (Montreal)
PR Card linked to GCKey - and waiting
Hi There, how would you know if your pr card is linked to your gckey?

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I applied under Quebec Self Employed
March 6 - Portal 1
March 7 - Replied to Portal 1
March 18 - Portal 2
March 18 - Filled out Portal 2

So happy that I am done doing things and I just can wait for my ecopr

vsainic

Mar 14, 2024
Finally, I got Portal P1 email today on 18 March; Replied immediately,
Hoping my file will be processed within a month for eCOPR

tjdgkqlf1

Mar 18, 2024
I replied to the portal1 on March 6th with an email missing information by mistake, and then three hours later, I sent a second email with the correct information. About an hour ago today, I received a response from IRCC asking me to fill up the information and reply. Could it be that my second email was overlooked? Or is it possible that the review has been postponed to a later date?"

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I replied to the portal1 on March 6th with an email missing information by mistake, and then three hours later, I sent a second email with the correct information. About an hour ago today, I received a response from IRCC asking me to fill up the information and reply. Could it be that my second email was overlooked? Or is it possible that the review has been postponed to a later date?"
I also got P1 March 6. I responded March 7. Since I used a representative I had to create a new thread (and forgot to add my application number) so I sent another email March 7 at night. I just got P2 this morning at 7:30am so I hope they find your second email soon!

tjdgkqlf1

Mar 18, 2024
I also got P1 March 6. I responded March 7. Since I used a representative I had to create a new thread (and forgot to add my application number) so I sent another email March 7 at night. I just got P2 this morning at 7:30am so I hope they find your second email soon!
Thanks for responding. I also use a representative, and I just replied with a forwarded message. Did you receive a separate response for the first (mistakenly sent) email, or did you just receive the P2 directly without that? Thanks again for the reply :)

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Thanks for responding. I also use a representative, and I just replied with a forwarded message. Did you receive a separate response for the first (mistakenly sent) email, or did you just receive the P2 directly without that? Thanks again for the reply :)
I just got an email from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca saying I could use my PR Portal (the one used to submit a PR application) to confirm my status. I am not sure which email they were responding to. What made me feel so uncomfortable about P1 was I got no confirmation of receipt so I was not sure if they even got it! I hope it works out for you soon.

The good news with P2 is you get a confirmation message when you confirmed you are in canada and uploaded your address and photo.