+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
That's great! Yup, Calgary VO is excellent at sending P2s and eCOPRs. But we just have to wait a bit longer for PR cards. The opposite is true for Montreal VO it seems. But who knows, you might get your PR card early too. Anyway, congratulations! You are a PR now! :)
VO: Calgary; I submitted portal 2 on Jan 25 still no eCOPR...It really depends...

Reactions: Ken24

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Guys, just curious to know if we will become PR for sure once we have received P2 and updated all the details in the PR portal?

Bluish

Jan 10, 2024
For those who are waiting for eCoPr and under Montreal VO

eCopr expiry: Nov 2024 (Alberta Express Entry Accelerated Tech Pathway)

• Nov 28, 2023: Portal 1
  • Nov 29, 2023: Submitted Details
  • Jan 10, 2024: PR2 (Did not send follow up or emails to VO email addresses) ; Uploaded Digital Images and Declared address same day; Received Permanent Residency Confirmation emails for me and my dependents on the same day (Family of 3)
  • January 15, 2024: Got a similar Portal 1 email again lol so used this opportunity to respond and make an indirect follow up.. Just an email stating that we already received a similar email back in Nov 2023 and that we are now just waiting on eCopr and eventually PR Card (fingers crossed). Also send screenshot of the cases that are under review in the PR Portal
  • Feb 16, 2024: Got a file status email from IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC saying:

Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.
We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.
Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.

Thank you,
Montreal IRCC / IRCC Montréal

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I guess there's nothing we can do about it but wait.. just sharing.

Thanks

Last edited:

sam2800

Feb 17, 2024
Hello everyone here’s my timeline

Aug14 -file submitted(Aor)
sep5. - bio
dec14- P1
Jan24-P2(Kai method received P2 Within 20minutes)

Feb12 - ECOPR

for ecopr i have been sending multiple emails to all vo’s every 3rd day and today morning feb12 i sent only one email to calgary vo at 8:00 amMST and later i received an email from officer to confirm wether i am okay if they land me now or do i want to travel first and can get my ecopr later after coming back.

I reverted back and got my ECOPR after 30 mins
Hi, Asking for a friend, What did you include as the subject and email body when sending email for ecopr? My friend has submitted picture and address etc in portal 2 request. But, no update since then. Please let me know if we can try something to speed up the ecopr process? Thanks in advance!

smithanjohn

Jan 28, 2024
Guys, just curious to know if we will become PR for sure once we have received P2 and updated all the details in the PR portal?
Yes, unless you maybe have a photo that is not approved. Ideally receiving P1 means that your application is approved. Its just administrative delays from there on i guess, unless one has done some grave rule violations which could revoke their decision. I have heard even after getting PR it could be revoked due to such grave violations such as crime, serious traffic violations and so on.

Nav2703

Jan 11, 2024
Hi, Asking for a friend, What did you include as the subject and email body when sending email for ecopr? My friend has submitted picture and address etc in portal 2 request. But, no update since then. Please let me know if we can try something to speed up the ecopr process? Thanks in advance!
Subject:-REQUESTING A COPY OF ECOPR :-Exxxxxxxxx

Profile info:- xyz

Dear officer,

I have upcoming TRAVEL PLANS in Mid of FEBRUARY and am AWAITING my ECOPR to book my flight or else i will have to cancel my plans.

I am in virtual landing process from 14th dec,2023 and haven’t received My Ecopr in the PR portal yet.

I have ALREADY SUBMITTED all the requested information in the PR portal on Jan-23-2024.

I hereby kindly REQUEST MY ECOPR COPY, assuming no additional documentation is required.

I appreciate your swift assistance in creating my PR portal account and hope for your support in this matter.

Sincerely,

Reactions: Mandarin0212

hm08

Nov 4, 2020
My COPR number has been visible on tracker since Jan 19 but I still haven't received P1 yet. Should I call IRCC or is it normal and i should wait some more?
I’m in the same boat. My COPR number also shows since Jan 19 but didn’t receive my P1 yet. Did you contact IRCC or have been waiting still?

srinis.k

Dec 14, 2023
I’m in the same boat. My COPR number also shows since Jan 19 but didn’t receive my P1 yet. Did you contact IRCC or have been waiting still?
Based on my experience and others in the thread, it will take 4-6 weeks to get P1 from this timeline.

Reactions: hm08

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
Been waiting since September 8 as well and based from people's theories from the Montreal tracker, it seems that the queue is based on the expiry dates of the COPR. And yes it sucks that when I also followed up, they said I am within the processing timelines of PNP-EE. Since my AOR was June, if they issue me my eCOPR on February I will still be within timeline even though my Portal 2 was September 8.

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
What are the timelines ongoing for RFV for PVO Montreal/ SVO Sydney for PNP Candidates? I heard they have not started with Dec AOR.

My AOR is 17 Dec, OINP HCP
Medical done 3rd Feb
Medical passed 9th Feb
BIL done and completed 5th Feb
Background check - In progress
Eligibility - Not started

Pavlo

Jan 5, 2024
BC PNP with EE:
P1(from Montreal) - 14 Dec 2023
P2(from IRCC) - 9 Jan 2024
eCOPR - still waiting (already sent following up emails few times, doesn’t help)
Update: Just received eCoPR today, issued by Calgary.
Question: Should IRCC copy be signed by officer? Only client copy is signed for me

Desividesi

Feb 20, 2024
I recently send an email to all the vo”s emails mentioned in the thread & i got portal 1 email next day from Calgary (though my vo is Montreal), i would suggest try it out
Write an email to these addresses-: