+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
Hello! anyone here got there ECOPR and waiting on PR Card? Is there an email or phone where we could call and check?
I send email to the VO that sent my ECOPR, I was told to wait for the processing time (i.e. 15 days). But its been beyond 15 days.

Atts

Jan 20, 2024
Hello! anyone here got there ECOPR and waiting on PR Card? Is there an email or phone where we could call and check?
I send email to the VO that sent my ECOPR, I was told to wait for the processing time (i.e. 15 days). But its been beyond 15 days.
Hi. From which email did you receive your ecopr?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
P1: Dec 20, 2023 (IRCC Etobicoke)

I was out of Canada and replied to their email upon my return on Feb 04

P2: Feb 08, 2024

Coincidentally, my PGWP expires today.
Getting P2 does not mean that your PR is confirmed, if your PGWP expires today you better already applied for the renewal or for something else to maintain your status

whereismypr

Jan 23, 2024
Hi guys
Is there anyone else in my situation. Stupid consultant wrote it down born of my wifes country wrongly and her biometric did not match with passport. Her biometric did not completed until october 2023. We called many times to fix condition
My AOR received 03 April 2023
04 May 2023 Got Married and Added Dependant

Medical and Biometric completed 24 October 2023
Background completed 23 Jan 2024
But IRCC TOLD me info sharing is on progress

So what do you think about when is P1

Limmigrant

Sep 25, 2023
I received the background check complete message and an instruction letter about confirming my permanent residence using the portal on Jan 4.
I answered all the questions like name, height, eye color, current address etc. and sent an e-mail back on Jan 6 but I haven't received anything so far.
VO is Montreal and I replied to IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca. Anyone have any idea I can do to go to the next step? Should I send an email again?
any updates? I got P1 on Jan 4 also but still waiting

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
In 2 days it will be a month for me, and current processing time only increasing (it was 15 days, after that 18, now 23). Calgary VO. We can only wait (I called several times, no use).

Reactions: Alice gu

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Tired of the waiting game. 2 weeks after portal 2.... Is it possible to get the COPR document at a land border?

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
In 2 days it will be a month for me, and current processing time only increasing (it was 15 days, after that 18, now 23). Calgary VO. We can only wait (I called several times, no use).
I see on your signature, there is an automatic submission of PR card application. what does that mean? Is it after your picture is approved?

Riyas292217

Sep 19, 2023
CEC main applicant may 2023 AOR
Final decision updated on Aug 1st week and I travelled to India by informing the ircc about my travel plan while responding back to p1 mail which I received on Aug 2nd week
Got married on Aug last week and return back to Canada by September 15
Added my spouse to my application on 20th of September
Copr revoked for my self and spousal application got accepted on Oct 10
Now again my application and my spouse application is approved and received p1 mail for me on Feb 7
What's the procedure IRCC follow for spouse ?
Spouse is in India right now

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***

This means my visa office svo is montreal ? This mail p1 request mail can u tell me my which one is my vo? I got this from ircc client portal east email id ?