+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nov 4, 2021
Did you get an email confirmation (Thank you for contacting IRCC) that they received your email when you replied to P1?
we got an auto reply, they don’t send any confirmation otherwise. We’ve been waiting for P2 from Etobicoke since the 24th Jan and nothing has come through yet. Tried all the tricks mentioned here apart from spamming all the VOs so I think it’s likely just coincidence that it worked for people before

Reactions: Bean001

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
we got an auto reply, they don’t send any confirmation otherwise. We’ve been waiting for P2 from Etobicoke since the 24th Jan and nothing has come through yet. Tried all the tricks mentioned here apart from spamming all the VOs so I think it’s likely just coincidence that it worked for people before
Ive gotten an auto reply too… been waiting since Jan 31st… now im worried if they even received mine too…

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
What are the other tricks other then emailing all other offices ? I am Etobicoke also

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
Sending the email at exactly 8:30am to get to the top of the queue. Sending nothing but the data they asked no Heys etc. They’re also just not worth trying tbh
Oh I said “Hello IRCC” before the date they asked…I wonder if that impacts.. also did not send at 8:30. Should I resend?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
Well from my experience it’s not worth trying as it didn’t seem to do anything but others swear by it
I don’t know what everyone swears by, but it seems as it is different for everyone. I’ve been waiting for Etobicoke for a few days now and some got their P2 the next day or even in a few hours, I think it’s just chance/luck.
Are you out or in Canada right?

Nov 4, 2021
I don’t know what everyone swears by, but it seems as it is different for everyone. I’ve been waiting for Etobicoke for a few days now and some got their P2 the next day or even in a few hours, I think it’s just chance/luck.
Are you out or in Canada right?
I’m in Canada. I also don’t think there’s any queues to be honest. I’ve seen people with Feb 1st P1s from Etobicoke get their ecopr already. I think you get dumped in agents queue and hopefully they’re not too slow

sower.rumor

Feb 6, 2024
Hello everyone, I've received (and replied) P1 email on Jan 26 from Montreal office and been waiting for the next steps. Does anybody know why the processing is fast in some office and slow in others? Also, what exactly happens after we reply to the P1 email? Does IRCC has to do a lot before sending P2 and eCOPR?

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
Hello everyone, I've received (and replied) P1 email on Jan 26 from Montreal office and been waiting for the next steps. Does anybody know why the processing is fast in some office and slow in others? Also, what exactly happens after we reply to the P1 email? Does IRCC has to do a lot before sending P2 and eCOPR?
Just wait for p2 for my self it was Montreal office , I reply p1 without any auto reply from them and 6 weeks after I got p2 and until now waiting for ecopr

my timeline:
P1 December 1
P2 January 15
Ecopr waiting

Reactions: sower.rumor