+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

xkeryaxx

Jan 26, 2024
I got my P2 yesterday after sending emails to all VO a day before between 1 and 2pm EST. Thx to this group! I'm 90% sure that this method helps.

PR through PNP applied on May 21
Pre-Arrival Oct 26
Medical Passed Oct 31
Background Completed Dec 27
P1 on Dec 27
Reply on P1 Jan 1
Called IRCc Jan 2
Sent another reply on Jan 3
Called IRCC Jan 13
Send emails to all VO Jan 31
P2 Feb 1
Submitted photos and did the rest on Feb 2

Does anyone try to send emails to all VO to push an eCOPR?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken24 and Atts

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
I got my P2 yesterday after sending emails to all VO a day before between 1 and 2pm EST. Thx to this group! I'm 90% sure that this method helps.

PR through PNP applied on May 21
Pre-Arrival Oct 26
Medical Passed Oct 31
Background Completed Dec 27
P1 on Dec 27
Reply on P1 Jan 1
Called IRCc Jan 2
Sent another reply on Jan 3
Called IRCC Jan 13
Send emails to all VO Jan 31
P2 Feb 1
Submitted photos and did the rest on Feb 2

Does anyone try to send emails to all VO to push an eCOPR?
I did and I received ecopr 3 days later but everyone on my timeline got the same day or the next day as well so it was just a coincidence I guess

Alice gu

Dec 19, 2023
It is so sadly how ircc provide inacurate timeline processing time, first15 days gone, now change it to 18 days wait time and not even effective, time is exceeded, the estimated time gone and not update from the portal, the photo still show in review what is the point of waiting for more than weeks if can be done in days. How unfair is ircc decide who get things first, how picki their work, it is so fuc**** stressing that have to wait to finish this process, what is taking them so long for the processing of the card?

Reactions: DONTONING

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
It is so sadly how ircc provide inacurate timeline processing time, first15 days gone, now change it to 18 days wait time and not even effective, time is exceeded, the estimated time gone and not update from the portal, the photo still show in review what is the point of waiting for more than weeks if can be done in days. How unfair is ircc decide who get things first, how picki their work, it is so fuc**** stressing that have to wait to finish this process, what is taking them so long for the processing of the card?
I know how you feel

Reactions: Alice gu

Paravin

Feb 5, 2024
I received the background check complete message and an instruction letter about confirming my permanent residence using the portal on Jan 4.
I answered all the questions like name, height, eye color, current address etc. and sent an e-mail back on Jan 6 but I haven't received anything so far.
VO is Montreal and I replied to IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca. Anyone have any idea I can do to go to the next step? Should I send an email again?