+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Samiski

Dec 19, 2023
I have just had my COPR for myself and children, but my husbands has not been done (it was all on the same application). Any ideas how to get his through? It’s been such a long process and we could really do with his as well.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Quick update -
Got P1 - Jan 22
Got P2 - Jan 29
Got eCOPR - Feb 2
Waiting for photograph to be accepted for physical card
Next step - I need to renew SIN and OHIP card
Wow congratulations! That was quick! Hope you get the PR card soon.- Did you follow up with IRCC for eCOPR via emails or calls?

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
I have just had my COPR for myself and children, but my husbands has not been done (it was all on the same application). Any ideas how to get his through? It’s been such a long process and we could really do with his as well.
In in the same boat waiting for my ecopr PA already has hers

Cesar@@@

Dec 22, 2023
Hi Guys, I finally received my eCOPR, here is my timeline:
P1 Nov21
P2 Dec 29
COPR expiry date: Nov 07, 2024
eCOPR Feb 02
VO Montreal

Do you guys know how long it takes to get the PR card after eCOPR? Thanks and good luck to you all.

• Love
Reactions: 3sports and Jin25

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
Congratulations! They will create account for you to access PR portal and you should declare your presence in Canada, add mailing address and upload photo in the "Permanent Residence Confirmation" tab. Once your declaration is accepted, you will be provided with eCOPR which can be downloaded from the portal. After which PR card will be mailed once your address & photo is reviewed & accepted by IRCC. I hope this helps.
I just received portal 1 which is asking for information like eye color, height and stuff. So as of now I just need to reply back with those details and then wait for P2 email with portal credentials, right?

Last edited:

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
How do you link to gckey your pr card? My photo is still in review in the portal

Processing@

Jan 25, 2024
Quick update -
Got P1 - Jan 22
Got P2 - Jan 29
Got eCOPR - Feb 2
Waiting for photograph to be accepted for physical card
Next step - I need to renew SIN and OHIP card

Congratulations!!! Did you follow up with IRCC for eCOPR via emails or calls? i am waiting from Jan 26th.

Processing@

Jan 25, 2024
Hi Guys, I finally received my eCOPR, here is my timeline:
P1 Nov21
P2 Dec 29
COPR expiry date: Nov 07, 2024
eCOPR Feb 02
VO Montreal

Do you guys know how long it takes to get the PR card after eCOPR? Thanks and good luck to you all.
Congratulations!!! Did you follow up with IRCC for eCOPR via emails or calls? i am waiting from Jan 26th.

Reactions: Cesar@@@