eCOPR: Jan 29th
Pr Card: waiting
COPR expiry: Oct 24, 2024
VO Montreal for all

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Just wanted to update:
P1 - Jan 22
P2 - Jan 29 (I had sent email to all the VOs on Jan 29th in the morning time EST and received the P2 email by 4:30 PM. It might be coincidence, but worth trying)
eCOPR - waiting
PR Card - waiting

VisaMePls21

Jan 24, 2024
Hey ! For P2 is there is any photo specifications ?
I've been reviewing this link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

I got the physical photos from a local Shoppers. Can someone recommend how IRCC is looking for this to be uploaded ?

I understand the back of one of the photos has the date, signatures and guarantor.

Do I scan the front and back to make it a PDF ? Can I take it to staples or how do I upload it to the portal? Any response would be helpful, it is a little confusing.

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

I got the physical photos from a local Shoppers. Can someone recommend how IRCC is looking for this to be uploaded ?

I understand the back of one of the photos has the date, signatures and guarantor.

Do I scan the front and back to make it a PDF ? Can I take it to staples or how do I upload it to the portal? Any response would be helpful, it is a little confusing.
If its a digital photo then you do not need to have back of photo. At least in my case i have submitted as digital photo taken by professional photographer

• Wow
Reactions: VisaMePls21

tvijay92

Jul 8, 2015
Just wanted to update:
P1 - Jan 22
P2 - Jan 29 (I had sent email to all the VOs on Jan 29th in the morning time EST and received the P2 email by 4:30 PM. It might be coincidence, but worth trying)
eCOPR - waiting
PR Card - waiting
I have the same timelines still waiting for P2, which email addresses you use for all VOs

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Received P2 on 20th, but still waiting for eCOPR. Any idea how long it’s going to take. Does anyone know if primary applicant eCOPR has any dependency on the dependent passport stamping?

dante666

Aug 2, 2017
I did search a couple of weeks ago and until yesterday found out about this topic

applied PR on April 18 through portal
July 11 - AOR
Dec 28 - Portal 1
Jan 29 - emailed them, thanks to this topic, in the morning, received request photo id in the afternoon. I guess because I already applied for PR through portal as initiated, so don't need portal 2. However, my wife is still not received it yet :| don't even know what is happening now.

got delay 1st time because my payment didn't go through
got delay 2nd time because even though I already uploaded my police certificate, they still said I'm not, and re-upload it again :|

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024

at Staples they give you digital copy of your photo. Just make sure you let them know that the photo is fo PR.

Reactions: VisaMePls21