+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
Hi Alexl18
Did you send email to VO after P2 for ecopr?

I did! But because I received the eCOPR literally only 2 hours after, I have a feeling that it may not have anything to do with the follow up email I sent. Regardless, please see below if you need a reference -

I forwarded the automated message IRCC sends you after uploading information to the portal (the one starts with "This email confirms that you have successfully submitted the required information to confirm your status as a permanent resident in Canada.") to the email addresses which i receive P2 from:
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca
BCC the rest of the offices:
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Project Line: eCOPR REQUEST [insert your case number]
Email Context:
To Whom it May Concern,

I have submitted the information required on the portal on [date]. I am reaching out for assistance on the issuance of my eCOPR document. Can you please assist if no further requirements are needed on my end? As my PGWP is getting closer to its expiry date, I am hoping I can receive my eCOPR as well as PR card as soon as possible to avoid any complications[or your situation]. I appreciate your prompt assistance in setting up the PR portal account for me, and I am hoping for your support in this regard.

Below is my application details:
Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #:

Kind regards.

Reactions: Michelle14

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
I received Ecopr on Jan 24.

Today my IRCC portal shows pr approved,

pr portal still shows photo in review.

How long will it take for me to get pr card?
Etobicoke

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
I did! But because I received the eCOPR literally only 2 hours after, I have a feeling that it may not have anything to do with the follow up email I sent. Regardless, please see below if you need a reference -

I forwarded the automated message IRCC sends you after uploading information to the portal (the one starts with "This email confirms that you have successfully submitted the required information to confirm your status as a permanent resident in Canada.") to the email addresses which i receive P2 from:
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca
BCC the rest of the offices:
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Project Line: eCOPR REQUEST [insert your case number]
Email Context:
To Whom it May Concern,

I have submitted the information required on the portal on [date]. I am reaching out for assistance on the issuance of my eCOPR document. Can you please assist if no further requirements are needed on my end? As my PGWP is getting closer to its expiry date, I am hoping I can receive my eCOPR as well as PR card as soon as possible to avoid any complications[or your situation]. I appreciate your prompt assistance in setting up the PR portal account for me, and I am hoping for your support in this regard.

Below is my application details:
Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #:

Kind regards.
Hello Alexl18

Big thanks to you ☺

Reactions: alexl18

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Update: Jan.25 2024: follow-up email sent. an hour later - eCOPR received.
Many Congratulations! I got P1 email from Montreal on 16th Jan and responded on 17th Jan. No P2 email yet; however I did send emails to all VOs yesterday. Not sure if there is any right time to send all these emails or it is just a matter of luck? My work permit is expiring in April and very much afraid if the eCOPR is delaying like this.

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
1st Portal 04 January
2nd Portal 18 Jan 2024 (after follow up to all the VO emails) I got P2 36 minutes after sending the emails.
eCopr 24 Jan 2024!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!
PR Card linked to GCKey 24 Jan 2024
PR Card waiting

Good luck everyone!!! I TRULY RECOMMEND FOLLOWING UP WITH THE VO EMAILS. IT REALLY WORKS

What about your photo in pr portal?

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
Many Congratulations! I got P1 email from Montreal on 16th Jan and responded on 17th Jan. No P2 email yet; however I did send emails to all VOs yesterday. Not sure if there is any right time to send all these emails or it is just a matter of luck? My work permit is expiring in April and very much afraid if the eCOPR is delaying like this.
Thank you!

23 hours after I reset the follow up email, I received my p2. I really do think it worked because Montreal sent me P1, and another office (ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca i am still not sure which office is this? Etobicoke or Ottawa?) issued me P2.

My follow-up emails were sent around noon PST. Usually I receive emails from IRCC around noon PST as well. Maybe you could try to resend another follow up around this time?

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Thank you!

23 hours after I reset the follow up email, I received my p2. I really do think it worked because Montreal sent me P1, and another office (ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca i am still not sure which office is this? Etobicoke or Ottawa?) issued me P2.

My follow-up emails were sent around noon PST. Usually I receive emails from IRCC around noon PST as well. Maybe you could try to resend another follow up around this time?
Thank you! I will try sending out email next week again around noon PST. But I hope I don't piss them by sending multiple emails.

Also is there different timelines for express entry vs non-express entry candidates?

NotaPRyeT

Aug 24, 2023
P1 - Jan 17
Followup email Jan 19
P2 - Jan 22 (first business day after follow Up email)
eCOPR Follow Up Email Jan 25

eCOPR - waiting !!!
Lets see now how long it takes, hoping pretty soon.

P1 was from Montreal VO
P2 was from IRCC.ClientPortal(not sure what VO is dept this is)

VisaMePls21

Jan 24, 2024
I just got the Seocnd Portal Email. After 48 hours of sending the email to all Offices. Hope you get it soon.
P1: 14 Dec 2023
Followup Email to all Offices: 23 Jan 2024
P2: 25 Jan 2024
Ecop: Waiting
Thanks for the update. Great that you got yours!

I may end up sending another follow-up email to all VOs on Monday if I don't hear back tomorrow.

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
P1 - Jan 17
Followup email Jan 19
P2 - Jan 22 (first business day after follow Up email)
eCOPR Follow Up Email Jan 25

eCOPR - waiting !!!
Lets see now how long it takes, hoping pretty soon.

P1 was from Montreal VO
P2 was from IRCC.ClientPortal(not sure what VO is dept this is)
P1 Nov P2 Dec still waiting Montreal

Reactions: MS_Dev