+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

hasankhan222

Apr 29, 2022
Guys my AOR: August 15, 2023
Stream: CEC-Inland
Everything green (completed) on the PR Tracker Portal and COPR number generated on 27 December 2023.
I haven't received Portal 1 yet, should I contact IRCC or is it too early for that..
update:
I have not received the Portal 1 email yet. Would it be a good idea to submit a web form for that?

I called IRCC last week and was told they could not give me a timeline for portal 1 email, you are almost there & it may take 3 months, that's all

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hi guys.. update for myself
Sent email to all VO’s yesterday received P2 yesterday as well at 6 pm
Submitted P2 info a while ago ‍♀ forgot to bring home my loptop last night from work
So now in review with IRCc n wait for eCOPR.
Thank you for the person who initially started this thread regarding emailing VO’s grateful to you
I keep u all posted

• Love
Reactions: Ken24 and Jin25

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi guys.. update for myself
Sent email to all VO’s yesterday received P2 yesterday as well at 6 pm
Submitted P2 info a while ago ‍♀ forgot to bring home my loptop last night from work
So now in review with IRCc n wait for eCOPR.
Thank you for the person who initially started this thread regarding emailing VO’s grateful to you
I keep u all posted
That Person is @Jin25 - her inputs have helped out tons of people to get their P2 sooner !

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
I have done this email to all VOs on 04-Jan.
No Portal 2 till date. Even I called up today IRCC but they told you do not have any option other than waiting. Montreal VO is very slow
Passport of the dependent out of Canada was also submitted on 20-Dec. Even no update on this.
What happened with the passport of dependent submitted outside Canada once you sent the individual emails and got your P2 reply?

We are in the same boat, waiting on P2 email and my dependent's passport has been sitting in Singapore IRCC since Nov 24.

I sent the individual emails this morning.

SO frustrating and such an archaic system, these final steps.

Thanks for your help.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
What happened with the passport of dependent submitted outside Canada once you sent the individual emails and got your P2 reply?

We are in the same boat, waiting on P2 email and my dependent's passport has been sitting in Singapore IRCC since Nov 24.

Thanks for your help.
Did you get the letter in your GCKey for passport submission, was it after the P1 email ?

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Did you get the letter in your GCKey for passport submission, was it after the P1 email ?
We got 2 letters the same day
One for the P1 email for my wife and I who are in Canada
Then the passport submission letter for our son, who is in Thailand

Now, an issue we have, is I got an email reply from Montreal asking for the same info for my son that was requested for my wife and I in Canada, even though we already submitted his passport as requested.

I responded with that info but also the receipts we got from his passport submission and that's the last I heard from them, late November

So there is some confusion.................of course

MYB

Oct 6, 2019

Thanks for your help.
You will receive P2 soon.

I am still waiting for the passports of my dependents submitted outside Canada. The general timeline for visa stamping is 20 business days. If not done I will raise web form for that local IRCC office by using UCI of the dependent applicant.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
You will receive P2 soon.

I am still waiting for the passports of my dependents submitted outside Canada. The general timeline for visa stamping is 20 business days. If not done I will raise web form for that local IRCC office by using UCI of the dependent applicant.
If I am not wrong, I believe the dependent(s) can only get their Copr after the Primary applicant (if inland) has completed the Landing process and has been issued the eCopr. Until such time the Passport if submitted is kept pending at the embassy.