+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Sent a webform last night about Montreal VO changing my representative's address to an incorrect one and also mentioned the eCOPR delay. No response yet.
Got a response today. They just said the address on file is correct even though if I look at the status tracker, it's still showing the incorrect address. They didn't care about the eCOPR delay complaint, just told me to submit any feedback via the feedback form.

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
Hi everyone,

Let me know if anyone has experienced the same type of predicament. I have not received the update on my Express Entry cic portal, it still says submitted and some of the sections are in progress. However, I did receive an IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation email on Nov 3rd, but I haven't received anything since.

Is it the right order of how people are supposed to be receiving their "approvals" and I am not sure why it has been 20 days with no updates. (I am from Alberta btw)

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

Let me know if anyone has experienced the same type of predicament. I have not received the update on my Express Entry cic portal, it still says submitted and some of the sections are in progress. However, I did receive an IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation email on Nov 3rd, but I haven't received anything since.

Is it the right order of how people are supposed to be receiving their "approvals" and I am not sure why it has been 20 days with no updates. (I am from Alberta btw)
Hi ,

I am in a whatsapp group and people are waiting from months after replying to P1 . Whats you copr expiry and Vo please ?

Anne P

Nov 23, 2023
Hello,
I applied for my PR under CEC in Feb., 2023 and received an email from IRCC PR Portal on Nov 14, 2023. The email was about IRCC Permanent Conformation Portal. They asked me to reply back to the email with my details like (name, address, If in Canada, Last time I entered Canada etc) I accidentally created an account with out reading the whole email. It clearly said not to create an account and they will do it for us. Will it be an issue? I called client support and they advised me to reply back to that email and provide them with an another email address.
Will there be a delay or will I get into trouble for creating the account?

Please advise, thanks!

respect72

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Hello,
I applied for my PR under CEC in Feb., 2023 and received an email from IRCC PR Portal on Nov 14, 2023. The email was about IRCC Permanent Conformation Portal. They asked me to reply back to the email with my details like (name, address, If in Canada, Last time I entered Canada etc) I accidentally created an account with out reading the whole email. It clearly said not to create an account and they will do it for us. Will it be an issue? I called client support and they advised me to reply back to that email and provide them with an another email address.
Will there be a delay or will I get into trouble for creating the account?

Please advise, thanks!
no worries, just answer them, they will link your email

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Just logged in and saw GU2

CEC Inland
Montreal
May 25th application
P1 Sept 13
P2 Sept 20
ECOPR Nov 17
GU1 Nov 20
GU2 Nov 23

Reactions: Canadanac

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Is anyone here from Montreal VO and waiting for eCOPR who requested GCMS notes? How long did it take for you to receive it? Thanks.

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
Is anyone here from Montreal VO and waiting for eCOPR who requested GCMS notes? How long did it take for you to receive it? Thanks.
Same situation as you. I requested GCMS notes, but I haven’t receive anything yet. I believe you have to wait for a month.