+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
If they are issuing E-COPR based on Medicals expiring, the virtual landing Queue is not based on AOR? What advantage will a person applying for PR with an earlier AOR have? We are also close to the holiday season and expecting E-COPR before December does not look promising. Brings a lot of anxiety!

Is their anyone with their medicals expiring in Jun 2024 ?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
If they are issuing E-COPR based on Medicals expiring, the virtual landing Queue is not based on AOR? What advantage will a person applying for PR with an earlier AOR have? We are also close to the holiday season and expecting E-COPR before December does not look promising. Brings a lot of anxiety!

There was a rumor that IRCC says folks with early IME expiry get eCOPR faster, but is not proven or is there any official statement that says so. I recently saw 1 person with 8 November 2023 expiry, who got ECOPR on 6 November. He/She after waiting for almost 3 months with FD. Had IRCC prioritized the way you say this person should have got in Aug or Sep?

Last edited:

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019

Mine expires on July 2024, portal 2 was on September 25th. Still no eCoPR

Rajpatel17...

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023

R u got from virtual landing unit?
Which date P1 and P2?

Seej

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022

Me and did portal 2 on October 5

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
ECoPR - 17 August 2023
GU 1 - 24 October 2023 (Primary + 1 Dependent)
GU 2 - 7 November 2023 (Primary + 1 Dependent)
Card - 9 November 203 (Primary + 1 Dependent)

Finally, my journey ends here. Wish you guys all the luck in your processes and we may meet here again after 3 years for citizenship process.

Also, I am always available here to share the knowledge I learned in my process from IELTS to PR card, just ask me.

Thank you everyone for the support and information without which this would have been a long and stressful journey.

checkmate123

Oct 18, 2023
ECoPR - 17 August 2023
GU 1 - 24 October 2023 (Primary + 1 Dependent)
GU 2 - 7 November 2023 (Primary + 1 Dependent)
Card - 9 November 203 (Primary + 1 Dependent)

Finally, my journey ends here. Wish you guys all the luck in your processes and we may meet here again after 3 years for citizenship process.

Also, I am always available here to share the knowledge I learned in my process from IELTS to PR card, just ask me.

Thank you everyone for the support and information without which this would have been a long and stressful journey.
Congrats!
PORTAL 2 - 15 AUGUST 2023 / REPLIED ON 16 AUGUST 2023 (141 DAYS)
ECOPR - 17 AUGUST 2023 (143 DAYS)

At some moment somewhere at the end of August something's got broke in eCOPR system and if it is normally used to take 2 days to issue eCOPR now it takes forever=(

brainoconner

Nov 17, 2022
Hey guys, quick question. Waiting for my ECOPR and work permit extension. Need to leave the country urgently for a family matter. If I receive my ECOPR, not my work permit first, can I return with electronic visa and ECOPR, or should I apply for a travel document? Anyone have answers? I'm lost and no one seems to know. I know the travel documents take time and I carry NZ passport.

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hey guys, quick question. Waiting for my ECOPR and work permit extension. Need to leave the country urgently for a family matter. If I receive my ECOPR, not my work permit first, can I return with electronic visa and ECOPR, or should I apply for a travel document? Anyone have answers? I'm lost and no one seems to know. I know the travel documents take time and I carry NZ passport.
If you get the eCOPR, all temporary resident documents become invalid and you have to enter as a PR. You have two options:
  1. Apply for a PRTD while outside Canada, then you can return by air or any way you like
  2. Travel to the US and cross the US-Canada land border in a private vehicle (can be on foot too) showing your eCOPR and passport at the border
Note that you cannot receive the eCOPR while outside Canada. You'd have to receive it before you travel.

I have been waiting since 31 aug for ecopr.
I'm waiting since Aug 28, VO Montreal.

memolllak

Jun 17, 2022
CEC inland

Submit: 30 May
AOR: 30 May
Medical pass : 22 Aug
Background status changed to in progress: Sep 13
Eligibility pass: 21 Sep
Background pass: 22 Sep
Everything completed on tracker: Sep 22
First email: Sep 26