+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
When did you send them an email? And to which email addresses? Also did you try calling IRCC and speaking with an agent about this?
The portal email. I did speak to ircc they said you have to wait. Nothing can be done..I am thinking of raising a webform with the documents proving compelling reasons. Not sure if that will help too. It's all a big pause right now

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
The portal email. I did speak to ircc they said you have to wait. Nothing can be done..I am thinking of raising a webform with the documents proving compelling reasons. Not sure if that will help too. It's all a big pause right now
Okay! But I think they’ll start acting now especially with the amount of piling applications that require COPR and also there’s something with month end at IRCC that makes them active all of a sudden! So hang in there, we all are with you!

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
How long does it take to process a photo?
I got eCoPR (my mailing address got approved) but my photo still showing in review with IRCC

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
When waiting for eCOPR. If anything changes about my employment (lose job), will that affect my application? I am PNP with nomination not tied to employer. PNP is expiring by the end of this year. On my application tracker it shows the COPR expiry date is in January.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
can we get the update during the afternoon or the evening as well or if we get any email/update, it will be only in the morning? I am waiting for the portal 2 email, should I keep checking throughout the day or just in the morning or at noon once? Any experiences?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Submitted web form as well and got a reply which didn’t provide any useful information. It just said that the documents I.e. photo and address have been received. So it won’t help.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Do you think the tension between Canada and India can have an impact on our applications? I am worried it might lead to unnecessary delays.
It already been 3 weeks since waiting for eCoPR and now this.