+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Another comedy from Montreal office:

My wife as dependant received now Portal 2 with credentials, but me as main applicant didn't yet :D

What should I do in this situation?

Last edited:

mushfiq20

Aug 23, 2023
Another comedy from Montreal office:

My wife as dependant received now Portal 2 with credentials, but me as main applicant didn't yet :D

What should I do in this situation?
I had the same situation. I sent another email to the portal 1 email telling them that dependent recieved it but I didn't and also sent a webform for technical difficulties and told them that only a case for dependent is showing up but not for me. Then i received mine after a couple of days.

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
I had the same situation. I sent another email to the portal 1 email telling them that dependent recieved it but I didn't and also sent a webform for technical difficulties and told them that only a case for dependent is showing up but not for me. Then i received mine after a couple of days.
I already replied to Portal 1 maybe 15 times and also replied that "i didn't receive portal 2 but my dependant", nothing from their side

mushfiq20

Aug 23, 2023
I already replied to Portal 1 maybe 15 times and also replied that "i didn't receive portal 2 but my dependant", nothing from their side
Like everything else with IRCC, "wait" is the only constant. Nothing else you can do. Keep waiting until eternity....

Onejourney

Oct 21, 2021
Hi only Me, the PA received but not dependents. Should I email them with portal 1 email?