+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Hi, did you receive any auto revert when you followed-up today? And also - did you follow up during these 26 days?
I sent the portal 1 information 2 times. First replied to the portal 1 email I got. Second one is after 7 days and replied to the portal 1 email my wife got.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
BTW, other thing to note that when I uploaded photo of my wife, system was showing me warning about darkness/brightness of the photo.

If anyone is facing this issue they can try this. It actually happened to me accidently.

To remove the error, try to reduce the blue corner rectangle's size and make the circle's bottom touch the chin of the person in the photo. ( This is written just below the photo uploading box. I did that and error gone.)

Let see they approve it or not.

Reactions: Shabanoo

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
BTW, other thing to note that when I uploaded photo of my wife, system was showing me warning about darkness/brightness of the photo.

If anyone is facing this issue they can try this. It actually happened to me accidently.

To remove the error, try to reduce the blue corner rectangle's size and make the circle's bottom touch the chin of the person in the photo. ( This is written just below the photo uploading box. I did that and error gone.)

Let see they approve it or not.
I did exactly this and still didn’t work.

• Wow
Reactions: At the start

jagged rock

Aug 16, 2023
CEC Inland
Portal 1: August 2 (replied same day)
Portal 2: Waiting
VO: Montreal

I just love how I've gotta pause my entire life due to some people taking vacation. I'm on a closed work permit that will expire in a couple of months and I absolutely hate my job. Thinking this process was gonna be faster, I found a new job but they couldn't hire because I still don't have my COPR. I'm so depressed and tired and the only reason I haven't given up is people depend on me. Rant over.

hamiltonboy

Aug 4, 2023
CEC Inland

I just love how I've gotta pause my entire life due to some people taking vacation. I'm on a closed work permit that will expire in a couple of months and I absolutely hate my job. Thinking this process was gonna be faster, I found a new job but they couldn't hire because I still don't have my COPR. I'm so depressed and tired and the only reason I haven't given up is people depend on me. Rant over.
You will get it - you're super close to the finish line. Just hang in there and try to focus on all your blessings. There are people still struggling to get an ITA. Wish you strength and luck!

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Update from my local MP office when I requested them to follow-up with the IRCC regarding portal-2 email.

IRCC advised that this is still a normal timeframe for the landing process. If you responded to the email, IRCC will advise you of the next steps. If you do not receive information in about 2 weeks, I recommend sending another response to that same email.

PNP Inland

Reactions: Shabanoo

hamiltonboy

Aug 4, 2023
Update from my local MP office when I requested them to follow-up with the IRCC regarding portal-2 email.

IRCC advised that this is still a normal timeframe for the landing process. If you responded to the email, IRCC will advise you of the next steps. If you do not receive information in about 2 weeks, I recommend sending another response to that same email.

PNP Inland
Have you followed up with them in the past 2 weeks?

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
CEC Inland

My wife and son's Visa expire on August 24th.
I was lucky my PGWP-Ext was approved last week.

Waiting since July 20th. That's ridiculous.