+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cards posted

hitman79

Jul 10, 2009
Hi all,

I have a question regarding travelling back to Canada. i recently migrated to Canada and landed on my landing visa. I had to travel back to my country of origin so left after a week. A friend of mine recieved PR cards on my behalf and posted it to me. Someone has just informed me that it is illegal to do that and you can't travel back to Canada. Can please anyone shed some light that whether I will get into trouble when I travel back to Canada in a couple of months time.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hitman79 said:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding travelling back to Canada. i recently migrated to Canada and landed on my landing visa. I had to travel back to my country of origin so left after a week. A friend of mine recieved PR cards on my behalf and posted it to me. Someone has just informed me that it is illegal to do that and you can't travel back to Canada. Can please anyone shed some light that whether I will get into trouble when I travel back to Canada in a couple of months time.

Thanks.

"somebody" doesn't know what they are talking about. It is not illegal to mail PR cards out/in of Canada. You are fine.