+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Dear Friends
We are a 3-member family. We landed may 15th, 2007.
Yesterday we received the PR cards for only 2 members of the family. The third one is for a child.
Does any body have a similar experinece or know why the third card is delayed ?
Thanks so much

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Egyman said:
Dear Friends
We are a 3-member family. We landed may 15th, 2007.
Yesterday we received the PR cards for only 2 members of the family. The third one is for a child.
Does any body have a similar experinece or know why the third card is delayed ?
Thanks so much
They mail them separately so it could come in the next day or 2 or there could be a problem with the picture, CIC will let you know if there is a picture problem as you will have to attend an office for new pictures.

PMM

Friends

Oct 23, 2013
Dear Friends

I am new to the forum and want to have your valuable advice for my real concern.
I have landed Calgary in last week of June 2013 and returned back to my home country within 35 days without receiving PR card. I have received my SIN and health card on same Calgary mail box (relative address) whereas PR card still awaited. Its almost four months passed...
By exploring cic website, following options are available:

If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. (1-888-242 2100)

Or

mail/fax pdf document (IMM 5451) SOLEMN DECLARATION CONCERNING A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD THAT WAS LOST, STOLEN, DESTROYED OR NEVER RECEIVED

Your guidance is requested in order to take what further actions required or still have to wait silently.

Anxiously waiting for your response and thanking you in advance.

Regards

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
My advise is just to wait. I had a similar experience, I did not do anything. i just waited. then finally i got My Card with God Grace

Friends

Oct 23, 2013
April 20 said:
My advise is just to wait. I had a similar experience, I did not do anything. i just waited. then finally i got My Card with God Grace
Its almost four months have passed, how much your was?