01-06-2016
File Transfer...
July 11th
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi,
I would like to get information or maybe advice which way is better for me.
In 2008 in July 20th i got my PR card. I was outside Canada a lot but now im in Canada now and 20 of May 2013 i will have 730 days in Canada.
I would like to go to Ukraine after May 20 when i will have my 730 days. But the problem is that i don't have my old travel document and its gonna be difficult to prove that i have 730 days in Canada. Sure, i got some e-tickets, school report, college report, boarding pass - i have a lot of different evidence but i don't know is it enough to prove without taking a long time to do it or no. I was thinking about two different ways to solve this problem because i really want to go to Ukraine and i don't wanna lose my PR card.
1) Im gonna Ukraine after may 20 or even on the first days of June and return to Canada 10-15 days before my Permanent card is expired or
2) I will buy ticket before and i will do urgent renewal of permanent card and will wait to get new card and after will go to Ukraine.
I was thinking that if they will need more prove evidence it can takes long time to do it and i will lose my summer for this, but in another way can i have problem to return to canada before 10 days of my permanent card will expired with having 735-745 days living in Canada?

Thank you very much for your help.