+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - Urgent Processing

jimmy1829

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
My card was sent out yesterday, but to the wrong address! FML! I have contacted CanadaPost and met delivery agent in person. Hopefully I can receive it.

carbo

May 29, 2014
Just called and learned my April 2014 urgent application was sent to London, ON local office for verification... ??? ???
Anybody have any experience how long this can take? I am tired of having to travel for business and come back through the land border..

Msafiri said:
Case Processing Centre is in Sidney, Nova Scotia on the Eastern Sea Board of Canada! Urgent processing was becoming a loophole process for those breaching the RO and applying at the very margin of 730 days. Until legislation kicks in the default positions of either a 5 year card or 1 year validity card means CIC have to use further review to justify issuing a 5 year card to either those at the margin or where declared residence is in doubt. It could be worse they could have referred it to the Local Office, issued you an RQ plus absence declaration form and called you for an interview. It may also just be quality control/ program integrity.