+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
i upload the photo on pr portal.is it possible to link my online file with cic account or its only for those who send the photos by mail.
Please refer the following post for linking PR card application processed via PR confirmation portal. You will be able to link only after issuance of eCOPR on the portal until that time PR card application is not initiated by respective local visa office.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9427271

ShaileshKeskar

Oct 29, 2017
yes its by **MAIL** to etobicoke office... did not realize i have written email.... sorry for the confusion
COPR : 6th Jan
Photo Sent via Mail to Etobicoke Office : 15th Jan (3 applications in one envelope)
Photo Received : 19th Jan
GU : 20th May
COPR : 6th Jan
Photo Sent via Mail to Etobicoke Office : 15th Jan (3 applications in one envelope)
Photo Received : 19th Jan
1st GU : 20th May
2nd GU : 26th May
Approved & Mailed : 27th May

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone!

My husband and I received our COPR in December and have sent our photos to the Etobicoke office in December too.
So far, no updates and we are unable to link this to our account to track it.

We have already sent webforms, but no response yet....
Anybody in the same situation?
Any tips on what to do?

Also, when you send the photos to the Etobicoke office are you still required to fill the form IMM 5445 and pay for the CAD 50 fee?

Thank you!
Hi i am in the same boat too. Any updates on this ?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
VO -Etobicoke Office

COPR : 18th Jan
Photo Delivered : 20th Jan
1st GU : 26th May
PR Card Approved & Mailed : 27th May
Are you able to receive or link your account for PR card updates?

May 27, 2021
Are you able to receive or link your account for PR card updates?
yes, I've linked the account in March and we get GU (Ghost updates) on that link.

If you want to link the application

Try this! I hope it works, Worked for me though!!!

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: salomi24