+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,
what is the ideal timeline for PR Card if sent photograph by postal mail?
And it is the same when sent the photograph in eCOPR Portal Confirmation?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi everyone! Last time I checked this thread (1-2 months ago), Etobicoke was processing Mid November applications. What is the trend now? Did they move to December/January?

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
They are processed photo submission of the January month and it looks like they are following the COPR date, irrespective of photo delivery date which looks logical.
It would be great for me if that would be true... My COPR issuance date on the document is January and respectively my pr card application number was created in January. But I was able to send it in March only, because VO was holding on sending the COPR to me for 1,5 month

Reactions: Fadros

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
It would be great for me if that would be true... My COPR issuance date on the document is January and respectively my pr card application number was created in January. But I was able to send it in March only, because VO was holding on sending the COPR to me for 1,5 month
To me it looks like they are going by COPR issuance date.

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Hyy everyone.I have a question-i upload my pic in portal on 13may i got my copr and they accept my mailing address but my pic is still under review.Any idea how long it will take to accept?