+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
It has nothing to do with photo delivery. Read previous posts.
So what triggers my ability to link my PR card application online successfully? Or how can I track PR card progress?
I applied many paper-based applications earlier and was able to link once the application was received and entered into the system.
Any idea if there is a wait time before I link my application?

Reactions: hamo9ody

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
So what triggers my ability to link my PR card application online successfully? Or how can I track PR card progress?
I applied many paper-based applications earlier and was able to link once the application was received and entered into the system.
There's a mismatch between what you type and what's in the system. Most commonly it's the city of birth.
You can call them and if you get a nice agent, they will help you.

Reactions: Ilya127 and aaryas

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I am also unable to link since feb 9th, I have applied all permutation and combination but all failed. I used same as per my passport details.

Reactions: aaryas

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All. I was able to link my CIC account to the PR Card application (First PR card) and current status is 'Submitted'. But when I click the "check full application status" for "Permanent Resident Card" I see sections as below. Is it correct or did I do something wrong.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi All. I was able to link my CIC account to the PR Card application (First PR card) and current status is 'Submitted'. But when I click the "check full application status" for "Permanent Resident Card" I see sections as below. Is it correct or did I do something wrong.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • Not applicable.
if you linked it, it means you linked it. If you see any information wrong on your account, you have to sent a webform to report a mistake

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • Not applicable.
It looks correct. Though, all these stages are not applicable to PR card application. After submitted it will directly go to Approved stage.

Reactions: mudjawd