+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Just received all of my PR cards! here are my complete the timelines:
Portal 1 - March 30 2023 (From Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - March 31 2023
eCOPR - April 4 2023
PR card GU: April 24 2023
Approved and mailed for PA: April 28 2023
Approved and mailed for dependent: May 1 2023
Received PR card for PA: May 2 2023 (From Sydney)
Received PR card for dependent: May 4 2023 (From Sydney)

Good luck everyone!
Hi where are you located in Canada? I still haven't received my PR card mailed on May 01, Scarborough, Ontario.

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Just received all of my PR cards! here are my complete the timelines:
Portal 1 - March 30 2023 (From Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - March 31 2023
eCOPR - April 4 2023
PR card GU: April 24 2023
Approved and mailed for PA: April 28 2023
Approved and mailed for dependent: May 1 2023
Received PR card for PA: May 2 2023 (From Sydney)
Received PR card for dependent: May 4 2023 (From Sydney)

Good luck everyone!
Did you notice any GUs for dependant at all? My card is approved and mailed, I noticed 2 GUs in my application but no updates yet for my dependant.

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
That's weird. I received the GU for me and my dependent at the same time. (April 24). Maybe call IRCC and ask?
It's not yet 37 days so we'll have to wait and see. But just to be sure, you were able to link both applications to the same account to keep track right?

Mo_fazz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Anyone waiting since May 01 to receive PR card?
+1 here. Waiting since the approval email on April 28, I live in Hamilton, so not sure as to why the delay:rolleyes:. My neighbors are already questioning my sanity after hanging around the mailbox so much! :p

Reactions: Love101

Pauline4499

Mar 7, 2023
It's not yet 37 days so we'll have to wait and see. But just to be sure, you were able to link both applications to the same account to keep track right?
oh if it's still within processing standard then probably just different process order for PA and dependent. yes i was able to link both PR card applications on my GCkey account.

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Hey guys, so there is an IRCC copy and a client copy on the eCOPR. Should I return one of the signed copies to IRCC? (Just making sure, I am not missing anything)

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Received my card, mailed from NS, Sydney
Portal 1 - April 05, 2023 (From Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - April 06, 2023
eCOPR - April 12 2023
PR card GU: April 28 2023
Approved and mailed for May 01, 2023
Received PR card: May 04 2023
Hi where do you live? I still haven't received my PR card mailed on May 01.

Devabanu

Mar 13, 2020
oh if it's still within processing standard then probably just different process order for PA and dependent. yes i was able to link both PR card applications on my GCkey account.
Hi,
May I know how did you link dependents PR card application in primary applicant's GC Key? In my case, primary applicant got PR card and his status in GC key got approved, mailed and received the PR card too.

But for dependents, Yet to receive the PR card. COPR - April 03. I have called IRCC thrice and they said, "it is yet to move. But I don't see any issues in your application". Still, I would like to track it. I tried to link using Application_number with UCI / only with names. But no luck. Can you share the options which you chose. TIA!

Pauline4499

Mar 7, 2023
Hi,
May I know how did you link dependents PR card application in primary applicant's GC Key? In my case, primary applicant got PR card and his status in GC key got approved, mailed and received the PR card too.

But for dependents, Yet to receive the PR card. COPR - April 03. I have called IRCC thrice and they said, "it is yet to move. But I don't see any issues in your application". Still, I would like to track it. I tried to link using Application_number with UCI / only with names. But no luck. Can you share the options which you chose. TIA!
Hi, I used the UCI+ family name option (the same way I linked the PA application).

Reactions: Devabanu

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Hi,

The same for me, my dependant's PR card application has no updates so far, while mine is mailed.
I was able to link his application to my account, but can't recall what we used. Try other combinations, one of them should work.

Reactions: Devabanu