+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - 2024

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
For people who received Copr, Many Congratulations!

Once after receiving COPR, what are the all major things one need to do?

Update,
- SIN
- Health card

what else?
Update / apply your health card (ohip), photo card as well!

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi all,
ECOPR: April 29th
Became P.R.at: Etobicoke IRCC

Issued at: Edmonton IRCC
Anyone knows about Edmonton IRCC for sending the PR cards?

Uploaded my picture and address on April 22nd.
Address got approved on April 29th.
Linked PR application on April 29th

No GU so far.

Jda_0708

Apr 15, 2024
Hi all,
ECOPR: April 29th
Became P.R.at: Etobicoke IRCC

Issued at: Edmonton IRCC
Anyone knows about Edmonton IRCC for sending the PR cards?

Uploaded my picture and address on April 22nd.
Address got approved on April 29th.
Linked PR application on April 29th

No GU so far.
How do you know that your photo and address got approved? Did it show approved on your PR Portal?

Thanks!

Vivi_28

Jan 20, 2024
QSWP inland
Application Date: September 28, 2023
AOR: October 05, 2023

Final Decision: December 05, 2024
P1: December 06, 2023 (Montreal)
P2: January 12, 2024
eCoPR: January 19, 2024 (Calgary)

PR card GU 1: May 03, 2024 (Final decision)
PR card GU 2: May 06, 2024 (Card mailed)
PR card: May 10, 2024 (Sydney)

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
hey everyone
i received e-copr on 31 st january immediately i uploaded my mailing address and latest photo.
my pr is in canada experiece class and my pr card portal is system generated. i have not applied pr card application separately
pr card portal says still in review of address and photo
any body can guide what is happening. It is now three months have gone
please help
i am in canada only

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
Hi Guys,

For context, I received my eCOPR on 2nd April from Etobicoke. I just linked my PR card application to my GC key account on 11th May. I see this message in the account "Final decision - May 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.".

I don't know of any Ghost updates (GU) since I just linked the account.

Does the final decision mean my card is mailed? I got a similar thing before my PR application was approved.

• Love
Reactions: SamDam

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi Guys,

For context, I received my eCOPR on 2nd April from Etobicoke. I just linked my PR card application to my GC key account on 11th May. I see this message in the account "Final decision - May 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.".

I don't know of any Ghost updates (GU) since I just linked the account.

Does the final decision mean my card is mailed? I got a similar thing before my PR application was approved.
The is a ghost update.
You will receive another one next week, says your card mailed on (the date you will receive the message)

congratulations!

Reactions: ottor1

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
The is a ghost update.
You will receive another one next week, says your card mailed on (the date you will receive the message)

congratulations!
Oh wow! I was not expecting my PR card until at least July. Ill hopefully see the card in my mail soon.

Thanks for letting me know

lero8153

May 13, 2024
Hi!

I have been monitoring this forum and plenty others for a while now and have noticed a lot of people commenting on their PR card struggles with VO Etobicoke. I have also read that VO Montreal usually takes longer to process e-COPR's whereas their PR cards are relatively fast to receive. Please see my application info below:

CEC inland
AOR: October 14, 2023
Final Decision: February 21, 2024
Review of Eligibility: April 12, 2024 (not sure why this date was after the final decision.. but it is the same date as my e-COPR)
P1: March 4, 2024 (VO Montreal)
P2: March 12, 2024
e-COPR: April 12, 2024 (VO Montreal; expiration date: January 24, 2025)
PR portal update: April 16, 2024 --> request for new photo (submitted new photo on same day)
Linked PR card application to gckey: May 6th, 2024 (wouldn't let me link to gckey before)
PR GU 1 (Final Decision): NA
PR GU 2 (Card mailed): NA
PR card: NA

My question is if anyone who had their e-COPR's processed by Montreal in early April or onwards have received any GU1/GU2 or their cards in general? I can see that the processing time has gone up to 67 days (updated May 7, 2024) but its frustrating to not have any information on where you are in the process and that your old documents just become invalid so you can't even travel (especially for work related purposes). My PR portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. Anyone in a similar situation?

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi!

I have been monitoring this forum and plenty others for a while now and have noticed a lot of people commenting on their PR card struggles with VO Etobicoke. I have also read that VO Montreal usually takes longer to process e-COPR's whereas their PR cards are relatively fast to receive. Please see my application info below:

CEC inland
AOR: October 14, 2023
Final Decision: February 21, 2024
Review of Eligibility: April 12, 2024 (not sure why this date was after the final decision.. but it is the same date as my e-COPR)
P1: March 4, 2024 (VO Montreal)
P2: March 12, 2024
e-COPR: April 12, 2024 (VO Montreal; expiration date: January 24, 2025)
PR portal update: April 16, 2024 --> request for new photo (submitted new photo on same day)
Linked PR card application to gckey: May 6th, 2024 (wouldn't let me link to gckey before)
PR GU 1 (Final Decision): NA
PR GU 2 (Card mailed): NA
PR card: NA

My question is if anyone who had their e-COPR's processed by Montreal in early April or onwards have received any GU1/GU2 or their cards in general? I can see that the processing time has gone up to 67 days (updated May 7, 2024) but its frustrating to not have any information on where you are in the process and that your old documents just become invalid so you can't even travel (especially for work related purposes). My PR portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. Anyone in a similar situation?
So, just to make sure I understand you correctly, your first photo was rejected? Also, do you know the reason why you were unable to link your application to GC before May 6th? Do you have a representative?