Nov 6, 2023
Finally!!!
The Day has come

Today I received my PR card after 80 days of waiting

Timeline

Ecopr: January 29
GU1: March 15

After that no update

Emailed ircc they said my card is in production error gonna take another 6 weeks

Contacted MP

GU2 : April 10

PR card received : April 16.

This thread really helped
Thanks and good luck everyone

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
My husband's card arrived today! So fast.
Mine is still stuck in "Final Decision Apr 9" so it seems it hasn't even been mailed yet.

Ecopr: April 5
GU 1: April 9

VO Montreal

I was very surprised to see this, especially reading some people have been waiting months for the card.
Maybe as they take so long to issue ecopr then they are fast to send out the PR cards. Will update once I get GU2.

IRCCisSlow

Jul 13, 2023
eCOPR Jan 18th, still waiting. Photo still not approved. (Calgary)

Total clown show! The fact I have to pay for this service is disgraceful.

So glad I didn't wait to go on holiday. Cant imagine getting it anytime soon. Wrote to MP, spoke to IRCC and much more, nothing but useless responses, incorrect information and lies.

Will keep you updated. Anyone else still waiting since early/mid Jan?
I"m waiting from Jan 18. Emailed VOs and send web form. No further update. Calgary.
Which MP did you send? Calgary local MP?

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hey Guys, for those who received their CoPR, I created a new thread to track PR cards.

Please feel free to track the thread (PR Card Timeline - 2024) so that it helps all of us estimate our timelines step by step.

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hey y'all! My PR card has just arrived from CPC Sydney. Below is my complete timeline:

CEC inland
AOR: September 25, 2023
Final Decision: February 1, 2024 (Ottawa)
P1: February 5, 2024 (Montreal)
P2: February 26, 2024
e-COPR: April 5, 2024 (Montreal; expiration date: January 8, 2025)
PR GU 1: April 9, 2024 (Final decision)
PR GU 2: April 10, 2024 (Card mailed)
PR card: April 16, 2024 (Sydney)

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackiehilton

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
This happened to me, and I encourage that you update the photo as soon as possible. Then send an email informing them that you have updated the photo. You should have received your GU1 in a few days.
My VO is: Etobicoke.
I reuploaded the photo today. As per your advise, in which email address I should notify them. Please advise me further. Thanks

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
What is your VO? Mine is Etobicoke

I also just got a photo rejection email.
I got the GU1 on March 12.
I contacted IRCC PR Portal via email and they responded on March 21 stating that my photo was "Not Clearly Defined'.
But I never got the revision email until today April 16.
I wonder if I should take the photo myself or go back and have a professional take it (which failed the last time).
My VO is Etobicoke. Just today I reuploaded the photo. I will send an email also once I get the right email address.

RP_07

Nov 5, 2021
And also try emailing the MP. It also helped
I contacted the MP and they said "We reached out to IRCC and they are aware that the request has passed the processing time but there is no timeline for when it will be completed. As of yesterday, there was no final decision on this application. After the final decision, they will send it to production for printing. They usually mail the PR card via regular Canada Post which might take another 10 business days to arrive at your home address."
What was the update you received from them?

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
eCOPR - Feb 2, 2024 (VO Etobicoke)
GU1 - April 10, 2024
GU2 - April 12, 2024
Card delivered - April 17, 2024
Note - No update for dependents though, not sure if there is any delay in dependent processing (anyone is same boat feel free to share the details)

Last edited:

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Everyone MP are so helpful…
I contacted my MP 2months ago and nothing changeThey didn’t do any action to solve my problem, just asked IRCC my case process.
Also they told my feel free to contact them on 5 April. I contacted and not reply, after 1 week I asked again and they said they have many other cases, so my cases will be included in the calls on 19 April.
I’m so disappointed about that, they asked me to find them but I still need to wait 2weeks to get my update. It is unfair for me. I wait my card almost 4 months and found MP 2 months still nothing……

Reactions: Jackiehilton

Taha14

Feb 21, 2024
I contacted the MP and they said "We reached out to IRCC and they are aware that the request has passed the processing time but there is no timeline for when it will be completed. As of yesterday, there was no final decision on this application. After the final decision, they will send it to production for printing. They usually mail the PR card via regular Canada Post which might take another 10 business days to arrive at your home address."
What was the update you received from them?
Yes, I received the same from them.

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Finally!!!
The Day has come

Today I received my PR card after 80 days of waiting

Timeline

Ecopr: January 29
GU1: March 15

After that no update

Emailed ircc they said my card is in production error gonna take another 6 weeks

Contacted MP

GU2 : April 10

PR card received : April 16.

This thread really helped
Thanks and good luck everyone
Did you receive the dependent PR card on same day?

ABC2023

Aug 6, 2023
eCOPR - Feb 2, 2024 (VO Etobicoke)
GU1 - April 10, 2024
GU2 - April 12, 2024
Card delivered - April 17, 2024
Note - No update for dependents though, not sure if there is any delay in dependent processing (anyone is same boat feel free to share the details)
What is GU 1 and 2 can some can explain please