+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

shoko-inori

Mar 19, 2024
VO Etobicoke
eCOPR: Jan 29
No update up to Mar 21. On Mar 21 I finally managed to speak to someone at IRCC call center (after days of unsuccessful attempts calling the number), and the representative add a note to my case stating that it’s overtime.
Fingers crossed that can make things start moving, although I’m not that hopeful after seeing those not-so-pleasant stories on this forum.

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Would be appreciated if you please guide me what should be content of email for them to reply. My PR card is pending from December 19, 2023. Thanks
That is strange. Did you try calling IRCC? They would be able to attach a note to your application stating that it is past due.

In my Email, I stated how many days since eCOPR I have been waiting. In your case I would also state that your eCOPR will be expiring soon.

Also, give them details of your application:
Name
DOB
PR Application #
PR Card Application #
UCI

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
eCOPR: March 8, 2024
GU1: March 11, 2024
GU2: March 13, 2024 (card has been mailed out)
PR Card Received: March 21, 2024

One question, my partner's GU2 came hours after mine. I received my PR card yesterday. Is it normal that her PR card didn't come the same time as mine even though we have the same GU2 date and same address?

Last edited:

prabhjots03

Mar 11, 2024
VO Etobicoke
eCOPR: Jan 29
No update up to Mar 21. On Mar 21 I finally managed to speak to someone at IRCC call center (after days of unsuccessful attempts calling the number), and the representative add a note to my case stating that it’s overtime.
Fingers crossed that can make things start moving, although I’m not that hopeful after seeing those not-so-pleasant stories on this forum.
My friend has same date just got GU1!

Reactions: shoko-inori

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
hey all,

vo etobicoke
ecopr jan 30
photo rejected today

after i re-upload , will i have to wait again 2 months?

Thanks!
When did you receive your GU1 and how long after did you get the photo rejection email? I am in the same situation. Wondering if I have to wait another 2 months for my card

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
eCOPR: March 8, 2024
GU1: March 11, 2024
GU2: March 13, 2024 (card has been mailed out)
PR Card Received: March 21, 2024

One question, my partner's GU2 came hours after mine. I received my PR card yesterday. Is it normal that her PR card didn't come the same time as mine even though we have the same GU2 date and same address?
Congratulations! This is be the shortest timeline I've seen. FYI: Though the PR application is same for all family members, IRCC processes their PR cards separately. So, it is not unusual to receive cards on different dates. There are cases, where the same family members received PR cards after 3 months.

maninder03

Mar 1, 2024
Late update:

VO Etobicoke
eCOPR: Jan 23
Card received: March 19

Don't know when GU1 and GU2 came as I couldn't link PR card application to gc key account

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Hi guys, update for my case :

VO Calgary
eCOPR December 27th, 2023
Rejected photo : March 13th, 2024
Sending a new photo : March 14th, 2024
GU1 : March 21th, 2024

Reactions: Jhamzilla

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Congratulations! This is be the shortest timeline I've seen. FYI: Though the PR application is same for all family members, IRCC processes their PR cards separately. So, it is not unusual to receive cards on different dates. There are cases, where the same family members received PR cards after 3 months.
Ohhh no. I hope not 3 months. :( We got the "your card has been mailed out" the same day though.

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
That is strange. Did you try calling IRCC? They would be able to attach a note to your application stating that it is past due.

In my Email, I stated how many days since eCOPR I have been waiting. In your case I would also state that your eCOPR will be expiring soon.

Also, give them details of your application:
Name
DOB
PR Application #
PR Card Application #
UCI
Thank you so much.
My eCoPR has already been expired on March 22, 2024. Does it something meaning since my eCoPR has been expired?
I have Application number which is below the UCI in eCoPR but how can I get PR Card Application Number?

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you so much.
My eCoPR has already been expired on March 22, 2024. Does it something meaning since my eCoPR has been expired?
I have Application number which is below the UCI in eCoPR but how can I get PR Card Application Number?
Did you link your PR card application to you GCKey account? That’s how you would get the PR card application #.

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
Did you link your PR card application to you GCKey account? That’s how you would get the PR card application #.
No, I have not linked my application with GCKey as I have used representative for filing the application. If I link to GCKey, the representative will loose control of my portal. On the other hand I am not able to contact with my representative in order to follow up.

Just a question, does it mean something as eCoPR is expired?