+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Our GC Key application is with the agent, and the PR application status on the tracker has been closed since we received the ECopr on April 25th.

Do you have any idea where we receive the GU for PR Card? How do we know the status of the PR Card? On the PR portal, it still shows as In Review with IRCC.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Reactions: kkincanada

SamarChadha

Dec 28, 2023
Our GC Key application is with the agent, and the PR application status on the tracker has been closed since we received the ECopr on April 25th.

Do you have any idea where we receive the GU for PR Card? How do we know the status of the PR Card? On the PR portal, it still shows as In Review with IRCC.
Hi @kkincanada ,

You can create a new GCKey account. Once you are in the account in account home, there will be a link to link an application. Click on that link and select PR Card Application. And use your UCI and last name as the identity documents. The information that they may be requesting, like date of birth, etc enter it exactly like it is in your eCopr (including caps and spaces, commas). It will link your PR Card application to that GcKey profile and you can check for Ghost Updates.

Reactions: kkincanada

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Hi @kkincanada ,

You can create a new GCKey account. Once you are in the account in account home, there will be a link to link an application. Click on that link and select PR Card Application. And use your UCI and last name as the identity documents. The information that they may be requesting, like date of birth, etc enter it exactly like it is in your eCopr (including caps and spaces, commas). It will link your PR Card application to that GcKey profile and you can check for Ghost Updates.
ok, thanks for the information! Do we have to create a GCKey account for all persons in the application separately, or can only one person link all PR Cards in one GCKey account?

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
@kkincanada how did you created the new gckey. I have the same issue like you. My file is being handled by agent. No updates on gc key as of now. Waiting for pr cards. Ecopr from Montreal on 25th April

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
Ok thanks for the information.i tried to do that but it is saying that some representative is associated with my application and i need to disassociate my representative by signing the use of representative form. Is there any other way to do so?

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
@YOBBIBI congratulations.I saw your previous posts and I could see that you mentioned your photo was rejected thrice. How did you got notified about the rejection?

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
i got e copr on 31st january 2024 my pr application system generated after uploading photo and address
any body can guess when i will get pr card

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
@YOBBIBI congratulations.I saw your previous posts and I could see that you mentioned your photo was rejected thrice. How did you got notified about the rejection?
They will send a an automated email to you from PR Portal and say “This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision.” And you need to login PR Portal and see what happens of your case.

cavabien

Mar 6, 2024
They will send a an automated email to you from PR Portal and say “This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision.” And you need to login PR Portal and see what happens of your case.
May I ask why your photos were rejected?
And what fixed it in the end?

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Card finally shipped.
ECOPR : January 17, 2024 Calgary
GU (profile updated): May 3
Card shipped today May 6
No change whatsoever in the PR portal. Still says "in review"
Congratulations for your PR CARD
I received my ecopr on 31 st January etobicoke,it is in canada experience class
immediately i uploaded address and photo and submitted on pr portal but uptill no any update
should i expect now i will get my pr card please advise

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
eCOPR: January 31, 2024 (VO: Etobicoke)

PR Card GU1: March 22, 2024

PR Card GU2: March 22, 2024

PR Card received: May 06, 2024

Initially the card was sent to the wrong address. IRCC remailed it back to the correct address once they received it back from the wrong address.
my ecopr date is same as yours it is etobicoke ontario
should i expect now i should get my pr card
uptill no mail after uploading photo and address of toronto
i have to go to India my native country very urgently
please comment