+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Does anyone know if we can leave the country with out a PR card after having the Ecopr issued? I got my Ecopr on 29th Jan from Calgary VO. It’s been more than 2 months and I haven’t received my PR card and need to travel to India urgently. Will it be an issue if I leave the country now and have my friend pick the PR card from my mailbox when he travels to India and I get back to Canada with my PR card when I have it ?
If your friend help you to take the PR card to India, you and your friend will break the law…they might cancel your PR…I suggest you to apply PRTD.

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
It might take a while then. I got ecopr on Dec 28, photo rejected after a month and reuploaded a new picture on Jan 31st. Still waiting for the card.
IDK…but MP if there no update before 5 Apr, I can find him again and he will follow up.

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
If your friend help you to take the PR card to India, you and your friend will break the law…they might cancel your PR…I suggest you to apply PRTD.
is there a law for not bring PR card ourside of Canada ? i saw many people did that before

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
is there a law for not bring PR card ourside of Canada ? i saw many people did that before
I saw it before but I can’t find it again. I mean you cannot give your personal id to other people. It is illegal. Of course you need to bring your PR card outside Canada. Buy most of the people ask their friend to bring the card, it is not suggest. There have a risk, the most safety thing is apply PRTD.

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
IDK…but MP if there no update before 5 Apr, I can find him again and he will follow up.
How do you guys reach out to MP? Looks like I will also have to raise a concern with the MP for my case, it's been 2 months since i uploaded the new pictures, still waiting for the card.

N.Ananya

Feb 7, 2024
Hii all
We got GU 2 on 25th March. But I am unable to see anything on Canada Post app. So I just want to know if the update will be there on my mail app while its about to deliver or how does it work.
Thanks for your help

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hii all
We got GU 2 on 25th March. But I am unable to see anything on Canada Post app. So I just want to know if the update will be there on my mail app while its about to deliver or how does it work.
Thanks for your help
I think the app only shows mails when they are about to be delivered.

Reactions: N.Ananya

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
I think the app only shows mails when they are about to be delivered.
When the PR card is mailed and out for delivery, the app will show an incoming mail that says "Canadian Bank Note Company".

Reactions: N.Ananya

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hii all
Thanks for your help
Check tomorrow, federal had 2 days public holiday, so it should come tomorrow.