+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (spousal inland + through online portal)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Here is the only spousal sponsorship inland people who had online portal invitation.
please mention here
1)ecopr date and VO
2) adress and photo accepted date
3) linked pr card application online and updates
4)received pr card
Thanks

sandy92

May 8, 2018
1)ecopr date and VO.... 13July Etobicoke
2) adress and photo accepted date .. address accepted 13 July but photo in review
3) linked pr card application online and updates... no
4)received pr card... waiting

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
1)eCOPR date and VO 28 June, Vancouver
2) address and photo accepted date 28 June, photo in review

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
hi

did you file these applications forms

As of February 14, 2018, we’ve improved this application package based on your feedback. Revised guides and checklists are now available below. Find out more about what we’ve changed.

Application guide
Checklist
Forms for the sponsor to fill out
For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Here is the only spousal sponsorship inland people who had online portal invitation.
please mention here
1)ecopr date and VO
2) adress and photo accepted date
3) linked pr card application online and updates
4)received pr card
Thanks
I am getting confused regarding inland spouse application , can you direct me? I fill out Checklist, Forms for the sponsor, For the person being sponsored (principal applicant) and then include open work permit IMM5710, right?

As of February 14, 2018, we’ve improved this application package based on your feedback. Revised guides and checklists are now available below. Find out more about what we’ve changed.

Application guide
Checklist

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I am getting confused regarding inland spouse application , can you direct me? I fill out Checklist, Forms for the sponsor, For the person being sponsored (principal applicant) and then include open work permit IMM5710, right?

Application guide
Checklist
Please post somewhere else.. this is only for pr card received info page. Thanks

Reactions: mf2040

sandy92

May 8, 2018
My application for pr card linked today to cic account .. i think before i was putting wrong info on birth place column.. it should be exactly like passports.. if there is commas or space and capital letter

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
My application for pr card linked today to cic account .. i think before i was putting wrong info on birth place column.. it should be exactly like passports.. if there is commas or space and capital letter
I didn't know we could link it to cic! Thanks! It seems like mine is not yet in process since they can't find it :(

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi I had a question regarding the card! Did they accept your photo? I don't know if I'm being dumb, but they rejected mine for being the incorrect size. Did you upload the photo, showing front and back? (With the stamp and name and birthdate) Or did you just send the front of the photo? Thank you :)

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
1) Ecopr date: 17/Jul/2021, VO: unknown
2) Address and photo accepted date: GCKey updated status "approved" on 30/Jul/2021
3) linked pr card application online: 19/Jul/2021
4) Message Update on GCKey: 30/Jul/2021 ( We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.)
4)Received PR card: TBD