+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Good morning,

I am going to apply for the renewal of my wife's PR Card. I am attaching the following documents:

1) PR Card Renewal Form IMM5444E duly filled and signed
2) Photo Copy of my wife's Current PR Card (Front and Back)
3) Photo Copy of my wife's Provincial Government ID
4) Photo Copy of First and Last Page of her Passport
5) Her most recent NOA
6) Her April 2024 Month's Chequings, Savings, Credit Cards Statement
7) Her most recent AISH (Assured Income for Severe Handicapped - Provincial Government Social Assistance Program) statement
8) Check List
9) Photos
10) PR Card Renewal Fees.

Did we missed anything?

Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning,

I am going to apply for the renewal of my wife's PR Card. I am attaching the following documents:

5) Her most recent NOA
7) Her most recent AISH (Assured Income for Severe Handicapped - Provincial Government Social Assistance Program) statement
8) Check List
9) Photos

Did we missed anything?

Thanks
Not sure if sending 3 documents that are all "Most recent..." is the best plan. I suggest sending something that is not in the same time period, since the requirement to maintain PR status is 730 days or more within each rolling 5 year period. Maybe send something from 2021-2022, and something recent.

Having said that, I suspect what you have would still work, since it's the CBSA exit/entry records that's likely the most important thing that IRCC wants to see.

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Not sure if sending 3 documents that are all "Most recent..." is the best plan. I suggest sending something that is not in the same time period, since the requirement to maintain PR status is 730 days or more within each rolling 5 year period. Maybe send something from 2021-2022, and something recent.

Having said that, I suspect what you have would still work, since it's the CBSA exit/entry records that's likely the most important thing that IRCC wants to see.
Hi,

I think that make sense. I am planning to send NOA from 2019 to 2023, Chequing, Savings and Credit Card Statements from 2021 to 2022 (There would be total 24 months statements for each) and her most recent AISH Statement. Hope that would works.

Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I think that make sense. I am planning to send NOA from 2019 to 2023, Chequing, Savings and Credit Card Statements from 2021 to 2022 (There would be total 24 months statements for each) and her most recent AISH Statement. Hope that would works.

Thanks
You don't need THAT much evidence. No reason to send 24 months of bank statements and credit card statements! That would equal 72 months of statements!!!

Just send what is required; two pieces of evidence. One NOA and one statement would meet the requirement, right?

Sasha2024

May 21, 2024
Good morning,

5) Her most recent NOA
8) Check List
9) Photos

Did we missed anything?

Thanks

Sasha2024

May 21, 2024
Should be last NOA from past 5 years, I never did bank statements just proof of residency and any trip tickets for time outside of Canada

Reactions: jithucan123

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Thank you so much for your valuable replies.

I am going to send NOA from 2019 to 2023, Chequing, Savings and Credit Card Statements of 2022 April Month and My Wife's latest AISH Statement.

She has never worked as she got some health issues and that's the reason we are attaching the Bank Statements and AISH statements along with NOA with our Application.

Is it Okay if we attach the Property Tax Statements too?

Thanks

Reactions: Sasha2024

Sasha2024

May 21, 2024
I don't see that trip tickets are either requested or necessary or recommended.
Def not but the boarding pass or ticket helps to quickly confirm dates provided I think this is partly why mine got approved in 10 days but who knows. There is a page that says proof of time outside of country helps so they are less likely to need to spend time to cross check you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Def not but the boarding pass or ticket helps to quickly confirm dates provided I think this is partly why mine got approved in 10 days but who knows. There is a page that says proof of time outside of country helps so they are less likely to need to spend time to cross check you.
If you wish to include, sure. I think the tally of days in and out is more than enough, esp since IRCC can get the info easily from other parts of government.

If the individual looks settled (has job, NOA, things like that) it's going to be obvious soon enough and tickets not likely to make much difference. It MIGHT make a bit of a difference in some cases - more likely the difficult cases.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you so much for your valuable replies.

I am going to send NOA from 2019 to 2023, Chequing, Savings and Credit Card Statements of 2022 April Month and My Wife's latest AISH Statement.

She has never worked as she got some health issues and that's the reason we are attaching the Bank Statements and AISH statements along with NOA with our Application.

Is it Okay if we attach the Property Tax Statements too?

Thanks
This is all WAY too much. And how would property tax statements provide any indication she is in country?

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
This is all WAY too much. And how would property tax statements provide any indication she is in country?
Hi,

So Sorry for disturbing you. I have a question, please note that my wife has never leave Canada. Do we still need to attach the supporting documents (Last 5 years NOA, 1 month Bank Statements and her latest AISH Statement)? What I understand is, IRCC will be checking her Passport Number to verify whether she has met her residency obligation.

It would be highly appreciated if you could share your thoughts.

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

So Sorry for disturbing you. I have a question, please note that my wife has never leave Canada. Do we still need to attach the supporting documents (Last 5 years NOA, 1 month Bank Statements and her latest AISH Statement)? What I understand is, IRCC will be checking her Passport Number to verify whether she has met her residency obligation.

It would be highly appreciated if you could share your thoughts.

Thanks
Read the instructions. Submit TWO pieces of evidence she has resided in Canada. One or two NOAs (not need to do all five) and something like one bank statement or AISH (whatever that is) should be enough.