+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pR card renewal

siyashree

Sep 25, 2022
I am applying for pr card renewal and form IMM5444 doesn’t show “ready to submit” button, I have edited information several times, didn’t leave any gaps in history too.
also what needs to be add in thequestion saying have you ever been issued any travel documents ?
Please help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for pr card renewal and form IMM5444 doesn’t show “ready to submit” button, I have edited information several times, didn’t leave any gaps in history too.
also what needs to be add in thequestion saying have you ever been issued any travel documents ?
Please help
Do you meet RO? Have you ever been issued any PR travel document?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.O. is Residency Obligation. You must meet the R.O. to be eligible for a new PR card.

730 days living in Canada for each rolling 5 year period. If you are living abroad with a Canadian spouse, those days may still count towards your R.O., depending on why the spouse is there with you.

Are you currently in Canada?

siyashree

Sep 25, 2022
R.O. is Residency Obligation. You must meet the R.O. to be eligible for a new PR card.

730 days living in Canada for each rolling 5 year period. If you are living abroad with a Canadian spouse, those days may still count towards your R.O., depending on why the spouse is there with you.

Are you currently in Canada?
Yes I am living in Canada right now and and have lived in Canada since July 2016. Only left Canada for 53 days total 6 years.