+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
So, I've got a question: the online forms for address and employment history don't have a "from some date to present" option.
What should we put in the "to" part? Today's date? Some date in the future?

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I was able to search-and-find & successfully link my PR card renewal application that I submitted online (along with my 2 children's applications) on December 10, 2022, to my GCKey account. I could not link children's applications since the system was unable to find them. Now I am worried that the stupid online system accepted only my application and did not start processing my children's applications. Does anyone have a similar experience? What should I do now? This IRCC really sucks!
Did you get any updates? I did submit in the same way for each family member under my account but didn't receive any update yet.

visitingprof

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Newfoundland
LANDED..........
PR since 2017
Did you get any updates? I did submit in the same way for each family member under my account but didn't receive any update yet.

I called the call center a week ago. The agent told me my and my children's PR card renewal applications are being processed. But I still cannot see my kids' applications on my GCKey account. I hope this information helps.

Reactions: CHECKSUM

visitingprof

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Newfoundland
LANDED..........
PR since 2017
I called the call center a week ago. The agent told me my and my children's PR card renewal applications are being processed. But I still cannot see my kids' applications on my GCKey account. I hope this information helps.

I received an email from IRCC regarding my PR card application, indicating there is an update and I need to check GCKey. I've checked my GCKey account and seen that my PR card renewal application has been approved and the card has been mailed. I still can't see my 2 children's applications. I hope they have been processed and sent as well. I will continue to update you guys. In solidarity!

Parveen5666

Mar 3, 2023
CAUTION: IRCC has just implemented NEW forms, and has done so apparently prematurely as the instructions and guide are woefully incomplete and inconsistent with the new forms. It does not appear that IRCC is ready to fully implement the new forms. If feasible, if practical, the prudent PR should seriously consider waiting a little while longer before proceeding with a PR card application, waiting for IRCC to resolve things.

For many elements in the application and process, things are simple, and for many PRs their situation is simple, so some PRs may be comfortable proceeding without waiting. But for those running into issues or problems, BEST to WAIT at least a few more days.
I am trying to fill application form for PR card renewal online application, its showing --Please leave no gaps in your address history, but there is no gaps in dates.

Can anybody comment and help

Parveen5666

Mar 3, 2023
I am trying to fill application form for PR card renewal online application, its showing --Please leave no gaps in your address history, but there is no gaps in dates.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

you can try by putting the previous end date as from date in the next row

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, Im trying to apply for my wife pr renewal online. I filled the application but it isnt showing the photo upload option. Can some one tell me at what stage does it asks for photos. Application is showing as ready to submit with checklist attached, old pr card and primary doc attached and option to upload fee payment and declaration. But it isnt showing the photo upload option.

Kim2023

Mar 7, 2023
I'm also having an issue with my application. Everything says ready to submit but the final "submit application" remains gray.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I'm also having an issue with my application. Everything says ready to submit but the final "submit application" remains gray.
hi were you able to upload photos? for me everything shows as ready to submit but no option to upload photos and the submit button is greyed

andersniet

Jan 12, 2018
hi were you able to upload photos? for me everything shows as ready to submit but no option to upload photos and the submit button is greyed
hi could be a number of things here; clear browser cache, disable adblocker, try another browser instead, do you see the option to upload when you login from another device etc

Kim2023

Mar 7, 2023
Hi, yes I was able to upload everything. My photos and documents meet the requirements. I've tried clearing cache, using Firefox, safari, internet explorer etc. I even tried from my phone. Everything appears green adlnd seems to be fine but I'm still unable to submit