+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Online Portal application - Unable to click Submit

Maulik07

Jun 19, 2022
Hi All ,

Can i get some insights on how to solve the problem of clicking submit application . My application has been filled and documents have been attached

How do i decode this ?

burritosnob

Jun 21, 2022
Hi All ,

Can i get some insights on how to solve the problem of clicking submit application . My application has been filled and documents have been attached

How do i decode this ?

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am currently experiencing the same problem. I have tried logging in and out and submitting on Chrome and Edge. No luck - every time the "click to submit" button is greyed out, but everything says "Ready to submit."

Muller Kif

Jul 9, 2022
Hey, a friend of mine also encountered the same issue as recent as two days ago. He uploaded all documents and completed all the mandatory forms, which all show 'ready to submit', how ever, after putting the signatures, the Submit Application is not activated. Any idea on how to resolve this. Thanks

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Hi All ,

How do i decode this ?
Is your issue resolved? There are alot of people reporting the same issue. I was able to submit my application a month ago, since then status stays as "Submitted" no change in status.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am facing the same issue. Can someone please help ?
Not sure but someone told me that if you have ad blocker activated it creates problems with IRCC website or maybe try logging out, closing all windows, restarting your system, maybe it can help. Also keep an eye if IRCC website is undergoing any maintenance.

rajesjmakhija0878

May 10, 2021
Not sure but someone told me that if you have ad blocker activated it creates problems with IRCC website or maybe try logging out, closing all windows, restarting your system, maybe it can help. Also keep an eye if IRCC website is undergoing any maintenance.
I have been trying since last two hours, just cannot get it to work. I will try the options you suggested. Thanks for the response.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The fact that they still have not updated the instructions/guide to match the updated form, could very well be the cause (or at least related to) these types of errors.

Reactions: rajesjmakhija0878

rajesjmakhija0878

May 10, 2021
Just an update, I tried everything again but still cannot get the button to work. I have submitted a webform for this issue. I will wait for their response.

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
I encountered the same problem today and found a workaround/solution.

• I logged out and logged back in Firefox
  • I looked at the 'Document type' drop down list and it now has 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document'. Previously it didn't had it.
  • I uploaded my passport in this new 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' category
  • I deleted my previous upload of my passport under a different category
  • Still the Submit button was greyed out, so I filled and signed the consent form once again.
  • Now, the Submit button was enabled and I was able to submit the application.
So, for users who have uploaded their passport in the old, not so exact, ID categories, they need to upload it in 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' and the key is to sign the consent form again and then the submit option will be enabled.

rajesjmakhija0878

May 10, 2021
I encountered the same problem today and found a workaround/solution.

• I logged out and logged back in Firefox
  • I looked at the 'Document type' drop down list and it now has 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document'. Previously it didn't had it.
  • I uploaded my passport in this new 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' category
  • I deleted my previous upload of my passport under a different category
  • Still the Submit button was greyed out, so I filled and signed the consent form once again.
  • Now, the Submit button was enabled and I was able to submit the application.
So, for users who have uploaded their passport in the old, not so exact, ID categories, they need to upload it in 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' and the key is to sign the consent form again and then the submit option will be enabled.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the steps but it still doesn't work for me.

Quick question - In front of the "IMM 5444" row, do you see "Ready to submit" status after you complete the form? I filled out all mandatory information in the form but the status is always blank. I am not sure if this is preventing the "Submit" button from becoming active.

KaraJoToronto

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the steps but it still doesn't work for me.

Quick question - In front of the "IMM 5444" row, do you see "Ready to submit" status after you complete the form? I filled out all mandatory information in the form but the status is always blank. I am not sure if this is preventing the "Submit" button from becoming active.
rajesjmakhija0878 Were you able to submit? I am having the same issue as you were.

KaraJoToronto

Aug 26, 2022
any one has the solution? im having the same issue, please let me know thnaks
I was able to submit today! When the portal has accepted form "IMM 5444", it should say "Ready to submit" as the status. My issue was that the text I had written as reasons for absences from Canada were too long. Try keeping these under 10 words.

It is terrible that the system doesn't let you know where the issue is!