Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the card today in mail, these jackass omitted last letter of my last name :mad:
Reapply or don't bother ??

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
I was trying to link my PR card renewal application on 12 June 2023 to my IRCC account but only able to link the application of my first PR card which was 5 years ago... is it normal?

AliSaleem

Apr 19, 2017
Yesterday, I received the renewed PR Cards in mail.

It was quite surprising, as it's been just 2.5 months since I applied , and never got any AOR. The online application is still showing "Submitted" status.

I got the cards for myself and spouse, however, nothing for my son (5 years old). We all applied at the same time through online portal. Any suggestions, what should be done in this scenario?

My timeline:
Applied through online portal : June 1st 2023
Received email confirmation for myself & spouse at the time of submitting the application.
No AOR for anyone.
Received the cards in mail : Aug 15, 2023.

Reactions: Home_13579

maddyraja

Apr 19, 2017
I don't understand after 4 months of my application, today it has been updated and the update says -
Latest update:
Final decision - August 21, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Before this status was Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. They have added "Final decision - August 21, 2023:"

I am not getting whats happening. Can someone help me here please.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Submitted my PR Card renewal application online on June 8, 2023. As per online processing time, it should take ~ 3 months. After looking at this forum, seems like its gonna take much longer.
By that time, I will be able to submit my citizenship app.
Received my renewed PR CARD today.
Applied online on June 8, 2023
Received card on August 21, 2023

P.S. No update in online application status.

reedirected

Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone i will also share my PR renewal here and hopefully i will get some advise,

i submitted PR Renewal online on Feb 14th 2023 planning to travel in August well away .... but now August is gone i still have not received AOR it still says Submitted thats all. i have called several times but agents say just wait and i understand they are super busy and overwhelmed by refuges and all sorts of stuff...

My situation changed recently and i really needed to travel and get back before school opens and i was told to submit turgent form and i did that but still nothing yet its end of August. do not know what to do really

submitted Feb 14th 2023 ,

Received email saying application updated March 20th 2023

Made urgent submission July 27th 2023

today is Aug 21st 2023 still saying submitted thats it

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Probably your renewal application hasnt been picked up for processing. You need to keep trying till you are able to link.
I’m finally able to get an update after linking the application on IRCC. It says “Your document is invalid” because they used my expired passport but not the new one… The application status stays as “submitted” on IRCC for now. Does that mean my application is returned? Anyone in the same situation? :(

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Phew! Just got an update from my MP office - they said my PR card renewal has been approved and the card should reach out to me shortly. The status of “your document is invalid” really scared me for a moment… anyway here’s my timeline:
Online application submitted on 12 June
Linked to my first PR card application on 13 Aug
Application approved without AOR on 21 Aug

manish_canada

Aug 22, 2014
Does anybody know if there is any maximum time a file could remain in "Decision made" status? My file is in "decision made" status since 3 weeks.

reedirected

Aug 21, 2023
Phew! Just got an update from my MP office - they said my PR card renewal has been approved and the card should reach out to me shortly. The status of “your document is invalid” really scared me for a moment… anyway here’s my timeline:
Online application submitted on 12 June
Linked to my first PR card application on 13 Aug
Application approved without AOR on 21 Aug

congratulations thats really good for you... i am still in submitted state since feb 2023 dont know what went wrong there

Reactions: violetelegance