+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card photos repeatedly rejected?

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
The photos I sent in for my PR card have been rejected for the third time.. I've been doing them at the local Shoppers, with a photographer who has been doing them for years and is just as puzzled. Anyone have any ideas?

The ONLY thing I can think of, that I just noticed now, is that there are two different addresses to send them - one is if you send by normal mail, or a different one for express/registered if you want proof of receipt. Would sending Express to the "normal" address have been an issue? This doesn't seem like the issue, since the letters I get are just the form letter saying the pictures were unacceptable, and with guidelines.

Please help, I have no idea what to do as I meet all the specifications they send exactly..

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm.

1. Is the size and dimensions correct?
2. Is your face positioned properly? Are you using a coloured background?
3. Have you put your name, date and had it stamped by where the photo was taken on the back of the photo?

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
Yes - triple checked with a ruler, had the photo studio employee AND manager verify it as well. Double checked the information and stamps. I have no idea what could be wrong :/

LBlair

Jan 15, 2021
Yes - triple checked with a ruler, had the photo studio employee AND manager verify it as well. Double checked the information and stamps. I have no idea what could be wrong :/
My photo was rejected twice and luckily approved a third time. The studio I went to scanned the photo, and was able to tell me if it would be rejected or not. Make sure you can clearly see your ears. When the photo is scanned it's taking certain measurements. Of course no make-up, turtle necks, or jewelry.