+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD Photo Rejection Resubmission Process

vonster

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Has anyone gone through this process?
1. What happens? do you receive a call? a letter by mail?
2. What do you have to do next? take a new picture, submit it in person?
3. What happens next? how long do you have to wait?

My dad is travelling back home after only being here 90 days and does not have a PR Card. CIC said that his photo has been rejected and the file is being transferred from Sydney to the local visa office in Hamilton. Has this happened yet, I'm not sure. All they said is that we will be receiving a notice by mail.

I was hoping that I could get his photos now and submit it if the letter comes WHILE he is in Indo (until March 2012). If he receives PR Card before that, he doesn't have to apply for a TD. But if he doesn't, I'll have to make him apply in January 2012.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vonster said:
Has anyone gone through this process?
1. What happens? do you receive a call? a letter by mail?
2. What do you have to do next? take a new picture, submit it in person?
3. What happens next? how long do you have to wait?

My dad is travelling back home after only being here 90 days and does not have a PR Card. CIC said that his photo has been rejected and the file is being transferred from Sydney to the local visa office in Hamilton. Has this happened yet, I'm not sure. All they said is that we will be receiving a notice by mail.

I was hoping that I could get his photos now and submit it if the letter comes WHILE he is in Indo (until March 2012). If he receives PR Card before that, he doesn't have to apply for a TD. But if he doesn't, I'll have to make him apply in January 2012.

Thanks
You get a letter to submit the photos either by mail or by taking them in. Most offices require you to take them in person. Then you have to pickup the PR card in person. So your dad will probably require a TD.