+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
this is ottawa office
Congrats on getting your card!
Can you confirm that this is the address you sent the photo:
IRCC - NHQ (Mailroom) – PR card photos Ottawa Office (3122)
365 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
I’ve been waiting since April 14.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Hi guys just an update on my renewal. I got aor last Jul 30 (rcvd app april 8 at sydney) and checked today it is already DM. My problem is that the mailing address reflected is the one I used 2 yrs ago when I was in my home country. Will that cause problem? Or should I contact them of the mistake? Thanks!
I had the same issue, address on the online file was old where i used to live two years ago, i sent a request to change my address and nut still nothing updated , i believe they will update in coming days for me.

Could you please confirm what is the definition of your status " decison made" when you go to table of status definitions.

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
I had the same issue, address on the online file was old where i used to live two years ago, i sent a request to change my address and nut still nothing updated , i believe they will update in coming days for me.

Could you please confirm what is the definition of your status " decison made" when you go to table of status definitions.
I requested for a change in mailing address too. I dont know why they put my old address. Im pretty sure I hit same as current home address in that section.

Here is the definition.

DECISION TAKEN
(A decision was made at this point in the process.)
Approval or Rejection of the Request
At this point in the process, your request will be approved or rejected. You will be notified in writing in either case.
If your application is approved, you will be notified in writing, within four weeks, and you will be invited to pick up your card at the nearest IRCC office .
If your request is rejected, you will be notified by mail.

lostsyr

Feb 12, 2015
Hello All, I have submitted my PR renewal back in May 1st, and Canada post did not show the item delivered. I opened a case with them and after 45 days they sent me email that the envelope was delivered however, it’s still not showing delivered whenever I track the package. I’m very worried that it’s been 3 months and no word from IRCC, and I’m not sure if I need to submit a new application. Has anyone faced such situation?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello All, I have submitted my PR renewal back in May 1st, and Canada post did not show the item delivered. I opened a case with them and after 45 days they sent me email that the envelope was delivered however, it’s still not showing delivered whenever I track the package. I’m very worried that it’s been 3 months and no word from IRCC, and I’m not sure if I need to submit a new application. Has anyone faced such situation?
It's reasonable that you are worried, but, you are just on track to receive AOR, it's just not your turn yet, the backlog is HUGE. Currently the latest we have seen here in this thread that received an AOR is from April 9th, and some end of March applicants did not even receive it yet. Based on this, given that the envelope was confirmed to be delivered, you should get your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) sometime in September, if not October.

Reactions: lostsyr

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
The past 2-3 weeks most applicants who received their aor were between March 26-April 9 so you have got plenty of time before you receive yours. Just keep following this forum and you can track around what time you will get your aor.

saurabh2996

Jun 18, 2019
Below are my timelines, anyone in the same boat? This is for the Etobicoke office. Profile still says 'Submitted'. Called IRCC multiple times with no luck. Sent a webform last week and still awaiting response.

CoPR Received - 11th March
Photos/Document Submitted - 26th March
Photos/Documents delivered - 27th March (Based on the tracking details)

Thank you!

darwin110

Jul 31, 2021
Congrats on getting your card!
Can you confirm that this is the address you sent the photo:
IRCC - NHQ (Mailroom) – PR card photos Ottawa Office (3122)
365 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
I’ve been waiting since April 14.
we sent in by mail through this address with the application

Case Processing Centre — PR Card
P.O. Box 10020
SYDNEY, NS B1P 7C1
CANADA

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Any update from Montreal office? Anyone received any aor from Montreal??
I submitted my photos by mail in month of April still no reply no update.

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
After sent the photos to Montreal office by mail and link application online should I expect to receive AOR?

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
No one has heard from Montreal since mid February. There is a sad mailing room there filled with unopened envelopes with pictures of all of us in it lol.

Get in touch with your MP, send webform, call. It's time to make them move again.