+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card Etobicoke office

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

Is it possible to track the first PR card from Etobicoke office. I cannot track it under the portal. the photos were received at Etobicoke office on April 29th 2021.

na71

Mar 27, 2018
Hello,

Is it possible to track the first PR card from Etobicoke office. I cannot track it under the portal. the photos were received at Etobicoke office on April 29th 2021.
Hi DivyaSree, do you have any update on your PR Card? I submitted my application and photos for initial PR card same time in end of April, 2021 but still haven't received my card.

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi DivyaSree, do you have any update on your PR Card? I submitted my application and photos for initial PR card same time in end of April, 2021 but still haven't received my card.
No luck! It is now beyond 120 days and not received yet.

bj1007

Oct 19, 2021
Hi All,

May 8 - got the email from CIC to submit my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 18 - I confirmed my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 27 - submitted my photo, address and declaration online + got my ecopr

October 19 - Yet to receive my PR card and portal shows in review with IRCC.
Called them but they said they can't do anything. Do you have any suggestions? Does anyone have similar timelines?
FYI - mine was a spousal dependent file. I have studied, work and currently continue to live in Canada (since December 2017)

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi All,

May 8 - got the email from CIC to submit my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry
May 18 - I confirmed my name, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of entry

Called them but they said they can't do anything. Do you have any suggestions? Does anyone have similar timelines?
FYI - mine was a spousal dependent file. I have studied, work and currently continue to live in Canada (since December 2017)
Have you received any updates?

redtalons

Dec 2, 2021
Hey, guys, I received the mail from the office on August 26 I submit the photos in the next day 27.
I`m waiting for my eCOPR until now.
I sent two web forms to these guys they answer the same msg that I should wait.
But they don't say for how long

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke

Last edited:

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hey, guys, I received the mail from the office on August 26 I submit the photos in the next day 27.
I`m waiting for my eCOPR until now.
I sent two web forms to these guys they answer the same msg that I should wait.
But they don't say for how long

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke
any update on eCoPR an PR card?

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi All,

any update?

Rnch

Mar 17, 2021
F/ackn IRCC is not working i guess.
I have been waiting for my pr card from june2021. Haven’t received yet.
Is there any one in same boats?

Bmcf

Feb 1, 2022
Hey all,

My husband was the main applicant. We sent our photos on October, they got rejected so we re-uploaded new photos on Nov 23rd. He received his PR card a couple of weeks later, at the beginning of December.

I got my ecopr but I'm still waiting for my card. Has anyone had a similar issue of the spouse receiving it months before?

Both our status on the portal are showing as "in review with IRCC".