+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card delivery

Newbee76

Feb 10, 2012
Imjoe,

Did you call the call center to find out the status of your card.

May be its already in the local office.

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
It is... since late March... they told me to wait for a letter in the mail telling me when and where to go.... Still waiting for it...

nan

Apr 18, 2012
thecoolguysam said:
not yet. my decision made was 25april but still did not receive it. i called cic and they said it takes around 1 month
Does it really take 4 weeks to receive letter for picking up PR card?

my decision made was April 17, 2012..i got my pr card on May 17...they send it by mail...

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
my PR card just came in by mail as well.

Wierd, I tought i would have to go pick it up.

It took a while to arrive but at least I didn't have to spend time on that :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
did ur status on ecas showed that you would be invited to pickup the card?

imjoe said:
my PR card just came in by mail as well.

Wierd, I tought i would have to go pick it up.

It took a while to arrive but at least I didn't have to spend time on that :)

nan

Apr 18, 2012
yah..my ecas showed like this "You will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you." but they send it by mail..

Tas123

Nov 23, 2013
Hi,

I was hoping someone can help me. This is my PR card application timeline:

Application recieved: Aug 26, 2013
Started processing:
Decision made: Oct 22, 2013
Completed: Still waiting!

Basically on Oct. 22nd there was a note saying that I would be notified within 4 weeks to pick up the card. I know that they are mailing cards not but I still haven't heard back and my status online hasn't changed to 'Completed' which means it's still not in the mail.

The current processing time is 83 days, which is well over and I am a little worried because I need to travel outside of Canada in exactly 3 weeks. I can't even call CIC today because it's a Saturday. Has this ever happened to anyone where the processing time has clearly passed but there is no sign of delivery?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tas123 said:
Hi,

Started processing:

Basically on Oct. 22nd there was a note saying that I would be notified within 4 weeks to pick up the card. I know that they are mailing cards not but I still haven't heard back and my status online hasn't changed to 'Completed' which means it's still not in the mail.

The current processing time is 83 days, which is well over and I am a little worried because I need to travel outside of Canada in exactly 3 weeks. I can't even call CIC today because it's a Saturday. Has this ever happened to anyone where the processing time has clearly passed but there is no sign of delivery?
Just out of curiosity when did they started processing your application, you did not mentioned the date.

life900

Nov 19, 2013
Tas123 said:
Hi,

Started processing:

Hi, May I as you have you received your card or a note to pick it up? I have almost the same timeline.
Thank you

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
life900 said:
Hi, May I as you have you received your card or a note to pick it up? I have almost the same timeline.
Thank you
I have not received any updates as per the Ecas it only indicates that we have started processing your application, there is no decision made on my file, tell me about your time, did you received any correspondence in regards to your PR renewal application.

brabus

Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hello..Please help! How to change residential address after landing? I went to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app= but don't know what to choose in "Identification type" section..This address is for delivery of PR card..Thank you in advance.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brabus said:
Hello..Please help! How to change residential address after landing? I went to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app= but don't know what to choose in "Identification type" section..This address is for delivery of PR card..Thank you in advance.
Choose the one you have: UCI #? COPR #?