+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card Delay - Under Verification Process- Qorax please provide feedback!

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
Relax,you will receive it very soon.

kar_thikk

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office -- Transferred to Ottawa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Feb 2010/14 April 2010
AOR Received.
14 April 2010
IELTS Request
14 April 2010
File Transfer...
20 April 2010
Med's Request
16 Jan 2012/15 May 2013
Med's Done....
24 May 2013
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
12 Aug 2013; Passport Sent: 22-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-August-2013
LANDED..........
19-October-2013
Hi All,

I completed my landing process along with my family on October 2013. It has been more than 3 months(90 days) now and we have not yet got any of our PR cards. I called the CIC yesterday and they said that my wife's and Son's PR card is under verification. They have just processed my PR card (which never went under verification) and have posted it on Feb 02nd 2014. When I asked what is the verification all about, the CIC agent did not say anything but just said nothing to worry about it is a regular process. when asked how long it woud take, he said it could take weeks/months...

On what basis do they do the verification ?? We all landed at the same time together, then why are their PR cards under verification ?? I am starting to get worried now :(

Please help !!

nnfall said:
Dear experienced applicants:
I have landed 94 days ago but didn't get PR yet. CIC call center informed that my file is under verification. Do you guys have idea how long will it take to complete the procedure? What type of verification they do? When I can get PR card? Any idea please share.
Thanks.

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Hi there,
Landed 100 days but no PR card yet. The file is under verification as CIC agent found it. Is there anybody in the same boat? How long the verification process need specially the case of Bangladesh? If someone is there please share.
Rgds

Bahjat

Feb 13, 2014
Hi
I have landed in Nov 5th, 2014 and I have not received my PR card yet ! it is 100 days now. I called CIC three times and in the second time the agent said that I should receive it by end of February.
I must leave Canada in March 3rd and we do not have embassy or consulate in our country.
Does any one here receive his/her PR card after 100 days?

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Attention To Qorax,
PR delay-after landing 110 days. CIC call center says under verification. MY question is that is there any time limit of verification or to be continued........BECAUSE a person need to move it is quite natural. About travel document, many country don't have embassy. To get TD is also embarssing even hasstle Many cases getiing PR by 80 days. Why some people will be the victim? Please share if you have same experience.

d_one789

Aug 20, 2013
Finally after 112 days of waiting Got my pr card after undergoing through verification process Glory to God . Goodluck to everyone soon youll recieve your pr cards too ;D :)

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Finally after113 days after pr card sent as call center told me. Thanks God and pray for others who are in the same situation.
Rgds

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
kar_thikk said:
On what basis do they do the verification ?? We all landed at the same time together, then why are their PR cards under verification ?? I am starting to get worried now :(
Process Step for PR Card generation
• Visa office Completes personal information in CAIPS/FOSS relating to height and eye colour
• Visa office Verifies photos are taken within the past year in accordance with R56(2)(e)(i) and otherwise meet prescribed specifications
• Visa office Affixes photographs on IMM 5292B in accordance with established standards
• Visa office Verifies client identity and integrity of travel document for purposes of IMM 5292B
• POE/Inland CIC Verifies the identity, photo and witness’ signature
• POE/Inland CIC Ensures photograph/signature meet established specifications
• POE/Inland CIC Complete Supplementary Identification Form [IMM 5455B] for photo
• retakes/signature corrections
• POE/Inland CIC Validates passport, counterfoil and holder’s copy of the IMM 5292B,
• indicating any corrections that may apply in FOSS
• POE/Inland CIC Verifies/obtains client mailing address and counsels accordingly to
• provide within 180 days if unavailable
• POE/Inland CIC Forwards top copy of the completed Confirmation of Permanent
• Residence document to the CPC scanning facility in accordance with
• normal batch processing (same day or next day—according to local
• office volumes)
• CPC Performs data verification and alias search to create dominant client
• ID for PR card creation
• CPC Scans and digitally records the photograph and signature
• CPC Transmits scanned information to CPF together with FOSS Client
• Record
• CPF Prints PR card and forwards to CIC (or client) by mail

hope this helps :) :)

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Hi guys, for those who got their cards after 100 days or more, any idea about how much time did the Canada Post take for the cards to be delivered. It is almost 90 days and I haven't received my PR cards yet. When called I was told that cards were handed over to Canada Post on Jan 23 :(
there has been no verification in my case as call center never said it so, just a postal delay, has anyone experienced it, pls share

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
How long days need to issue a PR Card?

We landed 137 days!!! As per call centr e our three file went verification. Well, after 120 days later me and my son got PR card but they said my wife photo is not OK. CPC send a letter to take new photo. She sent it at the begining of last week. Now her photo is in the file and seems OK. Now I called CIC regarding the processing time. They straightly said 51 days. As per CIC 51 days is processing time for newly landed immigrants. My wife's verification complete, file process OK. Only for photo why need time like the new? Is there anyone in the same situation? If so please share your experience. Please reply. What should I do now? Six month to issue a PR card? So whats are the speed of work in a developed country. We are really upset.
Regds,
NNFALL

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
nnfall said:
Attention To Qorax,
PR delay-after landing 110 days. CIC call center says under verification. MY question is that is there any time limit of verification or to be continued........BECAUSE a person need to move it is quite natural. About travel document, many country don't have embassy. To get TD is also embarssing even hasstle Many cases getiing PR by 80 days. Why some people will be the victim? Please share if you have same experience.
Have you received your PR CARDS ?

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
nnfall said:
How long days need to issue a PR Card?

We landed 137 days!!! As per call centr e our three file went verification. Well, after 120 days later me and my son got PR card but they said my wife photo is not OK. CPC send a letter to take new photo. She sent it at the begining of last week. Now her photo is in the file and seems OK. Now I called CIC regarding the processing time. They straightly said 51 days. As per CIC 51 days is processing time for newly landed immigrants. My wife's verification complete, file process OK. Only for photo why need time like the new? Is there anyone in the same situation? If so please share your experience. Please reply. What should I do now? Six month to issue a PR card? So whats are the speed of work in a developed country. We are really upset.
Regds,
NNFALL
My case is probably worst than yours. We landed on 20th March, 2014 but no PR cards yet as CIC say files are under verification.
I have checked with lawyer and according to him nothing can be done to speed up the process. We are totally at their mercy.
Did you receive yours.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
karamatnajeeb said:
My case is probably worst than yours. We landed on 20th March, 2014 but no PR cards yet as CIC say files are under verification.
I have checked with lawyer and according to him nothing can be done to speed up the process. We are totally at their mercy.
Did you receive yours.
Seems to be a good news as CIC today says that varification process has been completed and PR cards will reach to our address within four weeks.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
karamatnajeeb said:
Seems to be a good news as CIC today says that varification process has been completed and PR cards will reach to our address within four weeks.
Finally received PR Cards for the whole family today. Good luck to all friends who have their files under varification proceess .

Out of my experience, would suggest not to panic at all. Varification is not against the candidate but an internal process.

winni

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
bucharest - beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
federal august 2011
LANDED..........
02 july 2014 in montreal
guys, if my case is under verification, can i leave canada and let someone else received it than send it to me abroad or it is risky? please give me your advice