+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - COPR

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
Hi everyone,

I received my copr on June 8th in email and was asked to send photos along with copr which i did. It's almost been over a month now and I haven't received my pr card which is probably still in process.
I'm getting a really good job offer in long haul driver from another province. Initially i was issued pr under Canadian experience class and received 600pts from pnp. I'm not sure if I can work in another province already. Copr i received is already signed by officer.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
I haven't seen one of these 'auto CoPR' documents that apparently exempt the receiver from the usual landing process, even the usual inland landing. But if that's what you have - and it ought to clearly state whether or not there are further steps you need to take - you are a PR and free to do whatever you want.

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
I haven't seen one of these 'auto CoPR' documents that apparently exempt the receiver from the usual landing process, even the usual inland landing. But if that's what you have - and it ought to clearly state whether or not there are further steps you need to take - you are a PR and free to do whatever you want.
Yeah
That's what they are doing to most of the inland applicants now. Direct copr without ppr
This is a thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/direct-copr-without-ppr-in-cic-account.688731/