Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
I have recieved my CoPR on 26 november 2020 but in cic system i am approved n landed on 13 november from montreal..
I sent my PR card photos on 27 november and were delivered on 1 december 2020.linked application online but no update yet..
Anyone else same timeline ?
Anyone else got approved PR card from montreal? How long they taking these days? Thank you

Yashin19

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
I have recieved my CoPR on 26 november 2020 but in cic system i am approved n landed on 13 november from montreal..
I sent my PR card photos on 27 november and were delivered on 1 december 2020.linked application online but no update yet..
Anyone else same timeline ?
Anyone else got approved PR card from montreal? How long they taking these days? Thank you
Hi im in the same timeline ... landed nov 22 in MTL... but im still not able to link my application ... i didnt send any photos ... just the one on my corp... how did u link your application ?

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi im in the same timeline ... landed nov 22 in MTL... but im still not able to link my application ... i didnt send any photos ... just the one on my corp... how did u link your application ?
I got my PR card,,
Try linking with uci and last name
Check your pr confirmation date
Place of birth is always be problem while linking

Yashin19

Jul 25, 2019
I got my PR card,,
Try linking with uci and last name
Check your pr confirmation date
Place of birth is always be problem while linking
wooow your so luck ... that was fast ... i have not gotten my PR card yet and i send them and email and they said everything was Ok and it was still under process ... ill try it again , but im sure that if tried soooo many ways and different options ... thank you .. when did u get the card in the mail?